No more Boobs in The Sun!

My husband's cousin's daughter (hope you followed that) was a Page 3 girl several years ago. That branch of the family did appear to be very proud of the fact. The girl's then boyfriend was less enamoured by it and slashed the poor girl's face with a razor, disfiguring her for life!

Really? What was her name?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted on here for ages, but i find i just have to after reading the title of this thread........Being a breast cancer survivor at a cost of losing a boob and cleavage,( as some of you will

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family min

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun.

Some of the models did very well for themselves, Linda Lusardi and Gail McKenna spring to mind. I worked with Linda on Wayne Dobson's A Kind Of Magic and have to say she was a very nice lady, easy to work with and no side at all.

I suppose really its like any job, its what you make of it.

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family mind. Bet these 'models' Fathers/brothers never get a minutes peace.

Oh and also #24 it's not jealously. I would much rather be me. Thank you.

• Upvote 7

There are topless bars, topless restaurants, even people topless and bottomless in nudist colony's. When I lived in Wollongong, it was common to see topless bathers of the female gender on the beaches, worst I saw was an elderly topless lady who was nearly tripping over her boobs, didn't know whether to have a laugh or vomit. LOL

These days female nudity is so common, TV/Movies come to mind, I don't see a problem with it anymore than topless men, just one sex has larger "pectorals"..errr boobs.

Over this side of the pond women are trying to make it a right to breast feed in public, is that any worse than page three of the Sun??

Has any of you objectors seen what the ladies wear on the beach these days??? I don't know why they bother with those skimpy bits of rag they call swim suits, the tops just cover the nips, and the bottom doesn't even hide whats supposed to be hidden...LOL

• Upvote 1

Trying to make it a right to breastfeed in public? It's a natural, asexual function, so why not?

I don't understand where these old fashioned benny hill men come from ...Mars ?

New men would find these women distasteful........ It's not about feminism, it's about modernism

• Upvote 2

Why is it wrong for an old lady to walk topless along the beach. She's enjoying the sun like a lot of other, younger ladies.

Also, why do people get upset about mothers breastfeeding their babies in public?. It's not as though they throw their tops off and flaunt themselves. It's all done discreetly so I don't know what the problem is.

• Upvote 2

I don't read any newspaper myself. I used to take the 'Private Eye' which was at times entertaining and did a good bit of investigative journalism and never had any topless posing, male or female. Men are sometimes photographed posing semi-nude and appear on the T.V. in similar fashion but no one complains about it that I have heard. It was fear of complaints that prevented me doing it myself! :situp:

• Upvote 1

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun. Oh and by the way I am an ardent feminist.

(feminist. advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men. )

Real men do not knock the opinions of young women (who it seems from her photo) needs protection from unpleasant critism.

• Upvote 7

I agree with thread #41.

I don't know Melissa but have read many of her threads all of which are obviously made by a person who is very caring, compassionate, genuine, level headed and intelligent.

Your parents must be very proud of you and equally they must take credit for bringing up such a popular and well liked daughter.

Melissa I hope my thread has not embarrassed you, if it has I apologise.

• Upvote 6

I'm all for equality myself, as long as that is what is meant and adhered to for both sexes. Mind you, I often stir things up a bit in shops and stores, e.g. clothes/ shoe departments etc. by pointing out that women are catered for by about 75% more than for men. I even had this discussion in a 'Body Shop' the other day and a woman assistant asked, 'Well, what else would you like to see us sell for men"? "Nothing really", I said. "I just thought I'd cause a bit of trouble". Tolerance for all is needed I think.

#41 I find this contridictory that someone supporting feminism amd the rights for women ,then goes on about real men and patrinisingly suggests because of a photo that woman needs a real man to stick up for her ,sorry dont make any sense to me

No wonder I get confused,you cannot have it always,let me know when its sorted then I can say something right.