Crimbo Present.

B) It's happened and i feel like i'm in the 25th century all because i was bought a new mouse for crimbo but it's not a common house mouse it's a wireless mouse, and it's great, no more wires and no more mats, Thanks Dom. PS, my daughter.

Has anybody else had a computer related pressy for Crimbo ?????

B) It's happen and i feel like i'm in the 25th century all because i was bought a new mouse for crimbo but it's not a common house mouse it's a wireless mouse, and it's great, no more wires and no more mats, Thanks Dom. PS, my daughter.

Hey Den, mate of mine had one of them, he "round filed it".

He said it ate batteries like they were going out of fashion!

I use an optical mouse, got fed up cleaning my old ones balls. :Shock::Shock:

I've got to order my pressie, Adobi's Audition 1.5 software. Software for "cleaning up" vinyl records and tapes. Must order it this week and get playing with my old records and transferring them to CD's B)

B) It's happen and i feel like i'm in the 25th century all because i was bought a new mouse for crimbo but it's not a common house mouse it's a wireless mouse, and it's great, no more wires and no more mats, Thanks Dom. PS, my daughter.

Absolute top ho devices!

you'll now be able to play 'Santa's Downhill Challenge' whilst peeling the spuds in the kitchen!

Hi Den, I had a writing tablet so I can sign my name to anything and print it out. It is good and when I am used to it I will be able to draw. It is fantastic what these things can do, I cannot wait for the drawing to take effect 'cause I could never draw before...

I now havw two wireless rodents and a pen with no nib, how confusing is that? My keyboard is wireless as well but that doesn't use so many batteries as the mouse. I keep two on charge all the time to be able to continue using the thing. I like them as there are noe wires to get entangled in.

What with cameras, mice and keyboards, I could do with next Christmas coming quickly so somebody can buy me a new BIGGER desk.

A :mouse:

NB Sorry about the shouting... compusmash

I've had a wireless keyboard for around three or four years now, and wouldn't be without it, and I've only changed the batteries roughly twice in all that time..

now the wireless mouse I'm not too keen on, very heavy on batteries and they never seem quite as precise as their wired cousins.. so I stick with the wire, and when they give up the ghost after about six months or so, I merely fork out the £2.99 and off we go again..

Now the graphic pad is a different beastie, and takes a little getting used to, fine for graphic work but seems a tad awkward when used in place of the mouse.. SO, I gently replaced mine back into it's packaging, and filed it on the top shelf in the pantry under the heading 'items for future reference' it stands alongside 'obsolete' and 'items for the tip'

so when I decide to give it another whirl, let's hope nobody's changed the labels!