Notts County's Season.

You're right Michael, all the football followers seem to have disappeared, whilst the two local teams are having their best run for a long time. As you say, County are currently top of League One, and Forest are third in the Championship.

You're right Michael, all the football followers seem to have disappeared

Not all...I just don't support either of the Nottingham teams though!

I wish them well all the same. They've certainly got off to a great start which is good to see.

Cheers, Michael. A long way to go but the Hibs seem to have pulled their socks up from last season.

It's interesting over at Meadoq Lane in particular to see the form that manager Curle has them in (and last season after his appointment). There were few, me included, that would have tipped him to be successful. He's proving a lot of people wrong.

Bin on me holiberrys, so ent bin 'ere ter comment! Notts have got off to a great start, long may it continue. Hopefully going down the Lane on Satdeh to watch the Pies against Pompey.....................Let's hope we can end the game with 11 players!!

Just back from the Lane......great result for Notts, with some lovely football. Have to give the Pompey fans a special mention, they were outstanding with their support for their team. Portsmouth are in a right mess off the field, but, they gave the team 100% backing. Well done Pompey fans......

• 4 years later...