I suspect your mail box may be full! Try deleting some older ones and see if that solves the problem - I looked at all your settings and cannot see any other reason for this, but Mick may have a better answer!

Have you ever been able to send PMs? And am I right in remembering that you are using an iPad?

I don't know the technicalities of it, but iPads don't support Flash, and maybe that has something to do with the problem.

yes chrissy you have sent me pms before will check mine to see if its full and see if i can remember how to delete

babs

have deleted my pms now so if it was full you should be able to send me a message now if still no luck its your end i will try pm you

Thanks for message Babs, have tried to send you one back.. A pink message appears when I press the reply button ?.it says WE COULD NOT DETERMINE WHICH MESSAGE YOU ARE REPLYING TO ... What's that all about as I am replying to Babs !!!!!!!

I've been trying to send a pm to Ashley but getting a message stating "The member Ashley cannot receive any new messages" - does that mean his mailbox is full?

ZAB I SEE ASH MOST THURSDAYS AT THE WHITE HART AND CAN GIVE HIM A MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE

See Nottstalgia on yer Smart Phone

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9992

'Forum Runner' installed here supports Ipad,

but costs about $2(US).

Our forum software company are working on Smartphone App, and are trying to sort issues with Ipad.

Forum Runner - IP.Board For Your Mobile Device

Forum Runner is an IP.Board application that allows your users to browse your forum using a native Android/iPhone/iPad client. This means faster access for those users since it only downloads the actual forum information rather than all the extraneous images that slow down the mobile connection.

Forum Runner, the client for the iPhone/iPad/Android costs 1.99$ which is LESS THAN THE COMPETITORS, and has more features.