Newbie from North Notts

Hi bimblebee. i hope you enjoy the forum and am sure you will. Would you like to share some of your work with us? I for one would be very interested.

It's good to see North Notts a little better represented by you and one or two other more recent new members.

Welcome.

Hello Bimblebee - from across the pond! Agree it is good to see more of north Notts represented - my sister lives near Retford (Sutton-cum-Lound actually). Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

My published work includes a few short stories, poetry and articles on self-sufficiency. I currently have a novel which my agent has on submission to a list of publishers (fingers crossed) but the agency have also taken the step of releasing it as an ebook.

So, if you fancy a cheap read you might like to take a look...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-is-the-Colour-ebook/dp/B009VJ7QAI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1351787160&sr=1-1

It's a psychological tale of love, obsession, music and self-sufficiency set in north Nottinghamshire (yes, Worksop and others get quite a few mentions!)

Would love some feedback from you locals, however critical.

Hiya Bimblebee, you got any relatives who are/were television presenters Richard, David & Jonathon..............................whoops sorry, that was the Dimblebys :unsure:

Thanks very much bimblebee. I started it five years ago last August after attending a book festival talk about blogging and it just carried on! Always nice to have a repository for your thoughts and experiences I think.

Will enjoy looking over your stuff when I get some free time - keep writing!

Hi bimblebee. I would love to read it but, alas, I have no kindle.....nor shall I in the future! You see, I am an old fashion bibliophile.....

Oh, welcome to the forum by the way......