ive still got a load of the 'old' Notts DVD's that i did for folk on here ages ago....burnt loads of em but only gave a few away.

Fynger....how much for one sent to Oz please????

Err....just postage......what ever that may be....( ideas anyone )

Wrap it up securely and take it to the Post Office and have them weigh it. Ask for it to be sent 'small packet'. Shouldn't cost much.

Kev's dvd is well worth owning, just about worn mine out, must get another copy off you mate unless you send me a pm on how to burn one myself

Rog

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping someone here can steer me in the right direction. Years ago (in the early 80's) I can remember watching a programme in which residents of St Ann's talked about their school days. The school was Blue Bell Hill School. The programme was filmed possibly in 1983/84. I was only a kid myself when it was first transmitted, but would love to see it again. Can anyone help????

Cheers Michael, you wouldn't happen to know where abouts???? I remember the people interviewed would have gone to Blue Bell School around the 20's, 30's or 40's and were telling the school children of the 80's about there experiances.....

• 2 months later...

Hi there, all. Just joined up.

I was wondering if you might be able to help direct me to any footage available of Nottingham from 1900s onward? I work at Nottingham Trent University in the School of Art & Design and we're celebrating our 150 year of the School main building (Waverley) and would really love to use old footage as part of the celebrations. The only thing I've come acroos is a DVD of the Mitchell and Kenyon footage.

I would *really* appreciate any help and advice. We have a small budget, but would be willing to pay!

Thanks!

:hand: