Where Did You Find Out About Us?

Where Did You Find out About Us?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:ph34r: I found this site throu a link on a site that i frequently visit, namely The Unofficial Picasso Site. Being a owner of a Picasso i found it very interesting and informative and so far this site is turning out to be as friendly as that. :ph34r:

:ph34r: Keep up the good work and it can only get better, the more people that get to know about this site the merrier :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just stumbled upon this site while trying to find information for my trip to Nottingham. I liked the name! :rolleyes:

• 4 years later...

I was invited to nosey on over by Admin. Spent a little time hovering around the edges and then jumped in and signed up.

Met some good friends on here - maybe I'll get to meet some more?

Didn't realise it's been about a year since we lost Anne - time seems to go quicker as we age.......

• 2 weeks later...

!englandflag! I just googled 'Dungoen Club' and the pictures of scooters came up, on Stoney Street...............so I explored more.............and I'm still here, sniffing around for bits of nostalgia..............

!clapping!

!congrats!

Wow I've just noticed, I'm an advanced member!! I've never had my member advanced before..........retreated plenty of times Though :Shock::Shock::Shock:

hey...com'n .....2 post within 3 minutes?

That's just trying to get your post count up so that you progress to the next level..... :tongue:

Did I mention about 2 posts within 3 minutes...to get your post count up??? !laughing!

Sorry Den... saw a double post and deleted it without thinking....ha ha

(not be long now before Mick comes along and admonishes us for taking up some of his precious server space !laughing! )

Caz emailed me, she was scouting for Nottm folks in the FR data base, in a search. Where is Caz these days??? Surely she can't be that busy not to drop by once in a blue moon!

• 6 months later...

Undoubtedly, more ladies will now join as the sexual preference questionnaire, wrapped up within a 'welcome' - which clearly caused many to scarper - has now been removed...

Cheers

Robt P.