Hi Martin

It's me (Clair)

It was you that sent me the pics, I didn't realise it was you on here!

How funny :)

I'm new to the site and noticed a family by the name of Kerry in the Bakersfield area. Any link to the the two Kerry brothers who were at Jesse Boot School in the 1960s? The elder was named Martin and the younger was Nicholas (from memory) and they lived on Dovedale Road.

Janet you can contact Trooper Kerry by clicking on their name here

Please keep us in touch with your results

I can see their name from their account but cant disclose it for member confidentiality/data protection.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the site and noticed a family by the name of Kerry in the Bakersfield area. Any link to the the two Kerry brothers who were at Jesse Boot School in the 1960s? The elder was named Martin and the younger was Nicholas (from memory) and they lived on Dovedale Road.

Hi Janet

Yup thats me! Martin from Jessie 1965 to 1971....so Janet W.....ok you have got me guessing??

• Upvote 1

Where do you get these brilliant clips from poohbear - logged on last night to find the latest one and laughed so much I woke up my OH, still laughing at it this morning. bowdown