Thriller set in North Notts - FREE today

All you readers out there who like a mystery/thriller...

My book is on a free promotion on Amazon today to download for Kindle (if you don't have a Kindle you can download a free app for iPads, laptops etc).

It's a psychological tale of love, music and green living set around North Notts. Please feel free to share with anyone who might enjoy.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-is-the-Colour-ebook/dp/B009VJ7QAI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1354097123&sr=1-1

Bugger, just tried to d/load and it wont let me cos I live down under ! Can anyone send me the file so I can read it ?

Brian

Thanks to those who managed to download it - hope you enjoy the read and recognise some of the locations!

Mick2me - sorry, Amazon do this every so often: they never give me prior warning when it's going to be free so I can't let people know in advance (I think that usually it's one day out of every 4-6 weeks). Next time I spot that it's on a free promotion I will post again to let people know.

Banjo48 - sorry it wouldn't let you download. It was also free on the amazon.com (USA) site, so I'm not sure if you could have got it from there. I'm not that tech-savvy to put it in a format for kindle to send to you (it was set up by my literary agent so I don't have access to the amazon account for it) but again, I will let you know when it's free so you can have a go with the US site.

Cheers!