Here it comes again

Report from Wollaton at 12.08 pm not that much snow here at all can still see the grass !!!

if it comes down this after have a look for me Den on Woollo I'll be the one reaching break neck speeds on me sledge with my lad on board and the Jack Russell in tow .

I've got ten inch.......err sorry, thought you were on about summat else :sorry:

Sunny and very mild here B)

well did you get you sledge out ? spent yesterday morning on wollaton park superb , even better the cappuccino bar that's been moved to the car park with the wollaton hall / court yard refit job , bit pricey at 2 quid a cup and 20 min queue , but the best i ever had .

post-25-1135869725_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...

It's missing us completely, (We have a few flakes though, but not enough to make a snowball if you were to sweep up the whole street !

:biggrin: What a surprise, a Winter Wonderland to greet me as I opened the curtains this morning; doesn't panic me: like to say that I merely adjust to Mother Nature. bowdown

PS: Now where did I leave my Winter boots? They were in the garage last time I saw them......... :biggrin:

Love the look of new fallen snow, could do with a bit of cold stuff here, over 40c at the moment and only dropping to 29c overnight !

A/C again yuk!

You lot have no idea - at this very moment it is 20F here (-7C) - but we are expecting a cold spell!

You lot have no idea - at this very moment it is 20F here (-7C) - but we are expecting a cold spell!

Is that all, Eric? Your Canadian neighbours north of the border will be laughing at that - t-shirt weather! :)

Eric, our lot is coming your way. We have been frozen for a while here, and the wind chill is terrible. It was 1F when I got up yesterday. The other day they said on the news that San Diego was 35F and Chicago was 55F. Go figure.Florida was around 90F, wish I was there!