Home made food!

Oooh gosh, another food thread made by myself! (your all going to think im a right fatty haha) Decided to make a pie this week, been a while since iv made one. Anyone else on here enjoy home made food, stuff from scratch? I love making and eating home made scotch eggs while theyre still warm! Yummm

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so hungry i could eat a Horse, just nipping to Tesco.

You mean there is something hotter than Vesta

What's the mane attraction?

I found myself making sausage and apple rolls yesterday (Sunday) morning at 4.30 am during one of my latest spells of insomnia. Not the best I've ever made but OK .

I actually love cooking and while we are travelling I cook most of our meals, we have a Weber gas bbq, and a full cooker inside and a convection microwave.

I make a mean curry and a favourite is a meat and potato pie (mums old recipe).

My missus is pretty good with sausage rolls, but I usually make the pastry.

Another night of insomnia finds me up a cooking again..............................................(SSSSHHH!! ... steak sandwiches , but don't tell SWMBO !!)

As I work from home and my wife goes out to work, during the week it is me that does the cooking.

We are both still alive after 23years of marrage, with no food poisoning or anyting like that, so I cannot be too bad a cook.

But my wife says she has a stomach pump on standby, just incase...........................................................................

dave dose all the cooking in our house know as due to my health problems i am dangerous in the kitchen now. we had cottage pie yesterday.,and illwait and see what today brings i love home made chips with hame and eggs might hint as know we have got some nice ham in the fridge

They are called Canadian Steaks Mick, same as we used to get for a quid in the Flying Horse of an evening all those years ago ! (They're 80p for ten in Morrisons now !!)

These were proper Steaks I had two of them , quater inch thick and ever so tastey !

Thems um!

If you haven't got a Morrisons near you Farmfoods do them too ............Poet and I didn't know it!

Made a strange concoction tonight, it tasted lovely, the fella even said how nice it was and told me to make it again!

I fancied pasta, but i didnt know what pasta dish to have for tea, so i decided to 'experiment'. In the frying pan went some chopped sausages, chopped bacon, onions and mushrooms while i had some pasta boiling. The last few mins of cooking i added spinach and chopped cherry tomatoes to the bacon mix.. Once the pasta had cooked i drained and slapped in a small jar of red pesto and then mixed in everything from the frying pan. served with more spinach and grated cheese ontop. I recommend all other (meat eating) pasta lovers to give it a go :)

I made a Chicken Korma on Monday night, (Got to ease the kids into curry somehow) unfortunately I made far, far too much, so we had it again last night , both the kids having 'seconds helpings too.

(I've still got another portion left if any bodies passing )

Nah mine is pretty cool still, I just sprinkle in a little more cummin and tumereque every time to give it a tad more oooooommph each time I make it, not too much, just a tad,

Cant believe my poor neighbor, rushed to hospital after eating a burger last night. Its said their in a stable condition. I checked the ones i had in the fridge and their off!!