• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

old ace paid a suprize visit to whitehart on thursday night said it took them 15 and a half hours to get across on the ferry from shetland to aberdeen instead of usual 12 hours at the rate this weathe

I really hope that was a poor attempt at a joke on your part. Because, as you've never had kids of your own, you will never, ever, be able to appreciate the pain we will all go through tomorrow when

We got back to the Auld Rock OK. The weather here is sunny with a slight frost at night. When we were in Notts I had hoped to visit Wollaton Park, but decided against it because of the ice underfoot.

I'm with poohbear - and now the damned Koreans are doing it!

They do a great job of Plowing the roads here in Oshawa.I remember they also did a good job of plowing around Buxton in the Peak District.Snowmarch2013039.jpg

We awoke this morning to another covering, it's blowing a bit blizzard like too.

just looked out the window just a very light sprinkling on the pavement but very patchy.

:biggrin: Had to laugh out loud when I drew my kitchen curtains this morning to the snowy, Winter Wonderland outside; the weather in this country never ceases to amaze does it? Instinct told me that it won't be with us for long; :biggrin: in fact bet you the sun is shining this coming Sunday - for my birthday.

8-9 inches here in the Ozarks, that's as much as we normally see in a whole winter season! This late we only normally see a dusting around here and gone an hour after sun up....

Last nights has mostly disappeared , but it's dumping down again now !

Ruddy typical I've got a fair bit of driving to attempt over the next few days !!

Too many nutcases in "Kalifornia", I lived there for close to ten years, never again.....Most of them "work" in downtown Sacramento..LOL

I travelled to Verdugo City/Pasadena/Sierra Madre north of LA to see my late father and Aunt 1995-2009.

Grew to love the place like my second home.

Given the choice I would be there.