;) I think you're right tuts, micks trying to pull a fast one here....or is it me being silly ?................ ;)

rolf_harris.jpg Heres a look alike name John Walsh....

That is definately not Rolf Harris,but I can't for the life of me remember his name,he did a great impersonation of Rolf though.

!rotfl! Do you know who it is yet?............ !rotfl!

!rulez! Yep Caz i think we have established that it's not the proper or the original or even the one and only, sorry i've forgotten what i'm on about, it's me age you know, or is it i'm being silly again? O yes Rolf Harris...must see someone about this problem of mine, as well as the other little trouble i have as well !sickly! ........

Surprising to see, from his site, the Grade II venues where he now performs.

Seemed quite young when he emerged as a major TV act, yet suddenly disappeared without trace.

All rather strange.....

Cheers

Robt P.

;) Never really liked him, thought he went over the top with those faces but again we all have our own likes and dislikes. Or is it me being picky? I see he's appearing at Newark England, i've put England because of our America members, hate for them to get mixed up over the venue.... or is it me being silly again... !rotfl!

PS. To beat the rush! phone them that way you are sure to get a ticket, Ha Ha Ha..

Saturday 25-Mar-06

NEWARK

Palace Theatre 8:00pm

Box Office 01636 655755

;) I concur mick saw an episode the other night on Freeview and it made me cringe it was terrible. Like you i watched it first time around and thought it was marvellous........or is it me being sentimental.. :crazy: