• 2 months later...

any body going to county home match tommorow hows this for coincidence my great niece charlotte is going to bea mascot she is 7 and has had a season ticket since she was 4 she come to nottingham from milton kynes with her dad every home match she is my sister kaths grandaughter who are home from south africa at the moment last week kath and her husband went to visit his sister in radcliffe on trent her grand daughter ae 9 was there they had not seen each other for over two years but roys great nice will also be a mascot tommorow neither girl know each other but i am sure they will be meeting up with each other in the dressing room. charlotte has also been saving her spending money so she can help pay for lunch in the hospitality suitefor both setts of grand parents before the match im sure her dad will pay really and put they money 84 pounds she told me back in her savings account but what a nice gesture for he to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

WELL FOLLOWING HER BEING MASCOT THE OTHER WEEK CHARLLOTTE HAS BEEN ASKED IF SHE WILL BE THE FACE OF NOTTS COUNTY FOR NEXT SEASON SHE HAS TO GO FOR A PHOTO SHOOT WHEN NEW SEASONS SHERTS ARE LAUNCHED AND WILL HAVE THEM PUBLISHED IN MAGS ANDPROGRAMS FOR THE SEASON

I read this somewhere else so I don't take credit for it, but it's an amazing useless fact.

Notts County lost 2-1 to Hartlepool today.

Hartlepool's goals were scored by Peter Hartley and James Poole.

Didn't stop them getting those two new players did it........... Rele and gated

YEH BUT TRUE FANS WILL BE FANS WERE EVER THEY ARE AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I DONT EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL BUT NICE TO KNOW YOUNG FANS ARE VALUED

Sorry Babs I was following the original thread.

Congratulations to your great niece , I shall look out for her pics next season

SMALL BLONDE HAIRED GIRL HAS BEEN GOING TO MATCHES SINCE SHE WAS FOUR NOW SEVEN PLAYS FOOTBALL FOR HER SCHOOL TEAM IN MILTON KEYNESHAS HAD A SEASON TICKET FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS AND COMES TO ALL THE HOME GAMES.