Alex McLeish leaves by "mutual consent" - who we gunna get nah? How on earth can 6 weeks be long enough for anyone in this position? You have to wonder whether the new owners know much about the game???

Not surprised in the slightest at this news after last weekend's silence by McLeish. I don't think it's a mutual decision or that he's only been given six weeks, I think he has seen the truth about Forest's owners and decided to quickly jump ship. No great respect for McLeish and he's always apt to do as such but I really don't blame him in the circumstances. If they had been decent employers they would have left Sean O'Driscoll to carry on his good, steady work.

Many more turbulent times ahead for Forest I think.

No, by Allaah, Manny weighed words and beautiful Lito and don't even mention I

(That's what Reds translated to on my system !)

Sorry, I meant to say الله اكبر

God is Great, God Is the Greatest ................I did not know you were religious, but I suppose, the way Forest are at the moment, they need all the help they can get..............065.gif

• 11 months later...

Spot on Andy, there have been some good results of late, long may it continue.

Although I am a Forester, unlike some folk (my brother for instance!) I am not averse to seeing County pulling their socks up, I like to see all the local teams doing well.

• Upvote 2

I am a Forest fan living in Belper the place where sheep watch their back ,when i had the shop i had some great banter with Derby fans posting Forest results in the shop window when forest won and Derby lost ,i have just seen a great photo i would have loved when i had the shop.its under FOREST Derby county supporters.Take a look if you havent seen it.already.

Micheal sorry mate ,people have commented on my grammar and reading back my last post ithink they have a point ;so i will quickly add that the sheep had their problems before i arrived . Phew .Micheal what catagory did What are you laughing at come under.Every Derby fan i spoke to agreed that if forest and derby wherent in the same division something would be missing they enjoyed the friendly banter at work.