• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest's squad at the start of the season was very strong. I've heard that Davies' training regime was ridiculously touch and probably responsible for most of the injuries which took a lot of the play

Just to refresh your memory, Ashley. His name was Mr. Brian Clough. He also won a few things as a Manager, as shown below. It's a pity he didn't retire before his last season when he was in ill health

I am not remotely interested in football, but if I was I would be unable to see any point in having teams that have geographical names utilising players who have not the remotest connection with the l

Fawaz wants to pick the team. That should be bloody interesting . Two or three seasons and we can have local derbies with Alfreton or Hucknall Town.

I could be that yes man! would even wear a tie,lol He could pick the team but I would choose the tactics, forget all this 1 3 5 1 1 or whatever etc, would revert to 1 2 3 5 and play kick and rush, might not get promotion but it would be exciting while it lasted and then retire to somewhere hot and live on the payoff

• Upvote 2

Cant believe it! Forest trying to get Pearce to "change is mind" it seems at interviews for the job that the candidates interview FOREST,

Cant believe it! Forest trying to get Pearce to "change is mind" it seems at interviews for the job that the candidates interview FOREST,

Don't know where you heard that? but untrue as following the recent success the job has gone to Shaun Derry, announcement later today.

Don't forget it's April 1st, so the next announcement will be that the job has gone to Mr E Presley.

I personally think we've already blown our chances of the play offs by not beating crap teams, and conceding soft late goals when in winning positions. As I've stated before, let's get rid of this over used word "Respect". Let's get out there fired up thinking we are the greatest, and that the rest are useless. We have got to be more ruthless. Come on Reds, we've got the talent!!!!!.

• Upvote 2

Great, we are going up, I said we are going up.

Best of luck to Stu.

Yes, good player, but in that position there was a lot of competition. Saw him many times in the Priory and The Hemlockstone.

• Upvote 1

Oddly enough he know works with my Dad as a driver! Him and Calvin Plummer, other ex player, took us to a game in the priority VIP seats (not half as good as being out in the open with the atmosphere might I add) which was an experience! Trophy hall was rather impressive though! Amazing where they end up isn't it! An amazing gent might I add :)

ab382707ae62517c2b61879695c34bac.jpg

• Upvote 1

#21 me and you should apply basfordred,you would obviously be my number two. :biggrin:

I AM GUTTED,Thought our interview went really well!

• Upvote 2

I never thought to apply benjamin, I was waiting for them to come and get me, surely they'd heard me shouting my advice from the stands for twenty odd years. They must have realised it was the beer talking. They didn't want another Cloughie.

• Upvote 1