Moz gig on Saturday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately can't go tonight as out for dinner. Shame because we do go in the Lion sometimes and it would have been good to meet fellow Nottstalgians.

LizzieM, If you are really interested in meeting fellow Nottstalgians, we have meet-ups from time to time - and may be due one before too long. So keep your eyes open on these pages for any announcements.

LizzieM, If you are really interested in meeting fellow Nottstalgians, we have meet-ups from time to time - and may be due one before too long. So keep your eyes open on these pages for any announcements.

I'll look forward to that!! I won't miss any announcements, I'm already obsessed with Nottstalgia and forever checking the site.

It is possible Hippo Girl but when there's a band playing it's virtually impossible to talk to anyone! Normally been in there on a Friday evening for a while then go over to Horse and Groom.

WELL WE JUST GOT IN WHAT A GOOD NIGHT ME AND HIPPO GIRL MOZ OF COURSE BUT SURPRIZE SURPRIZE WHO SAT ON THE SAME TABLE AS US BUT RADFORD RED AND MANDY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT HE DECIDED TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO ME I HAVE SEEN THEM IN WHITE HART A FEW TIMES THEY HAVE EVEN SAT NEAR US BUT HE HAS NEVER INTRODUCED HIMSELF BEFORE NICE TO PUT A FEW MORE FACES TO NAMES MIGHT EVEN PURSUADE HIM TO COME TO A MEET UP NOW YOU NEVER KNOW HIPPO GIRL ALSO SPOKE TO HIM.

ENJOYED THE MUSIC MOZ.

AS HIPPO GIRL SAID TONIGHT MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A MEET UP THERE ON A QUITER NIGHT THEY HAVE GOT A NICE LITTLE CARPARK AND ITS NEXT TO TRAM STOP GOING OUT OF TOWN GOING INTO TOWN NOT FAR FROM WILKINSON ST STOP OR NEAR RADFORD POLICE STATION BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS HOP ON IT TO WILKINSON ST. HOW DOSE WED 27TH OF FEB SUIT PEOPLE.

DONT THINK THERE ANY MUSIC ON IN THE WEEK AND IM TOLD THEY DO SOME GOOD ALES DONT KNOW AS I DONT DRINK.

Thanks to everyone who came to see MozMicDawn at the Lion last night. We really enjoyed playing and it looked to us like the audience enjoyed it as well - much singing and dancing. I'm only sorry than I couldn't spend more time talking. I will let you know about future gigs.