Moz gig on Saturday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it the victoria or the victory if victoria were in beeston is it i can only place victory club long while since i been in beeston drinking

well who is going tomorrow night piggy says fine we stayed in tonight so we can go out tomorow hope to raise a glass for kat as it would have been her birthday tuesday. mine too ofcourse me and old school mate shiela going out for lunch and i am sure we will raise our glasses to her then too. what time people getting there sunday night never been in this pub so dont know the lay out look out for me should get there about 8.30ish

Thanks for coming to the Victoria last night. I hope you enjoyed it even though the sound was not so good there and there was no room for you to show off your dancing skills, maybe next time.

By the way, if anyone has any suggestions of songs to add to our repertoire, please feel free. We would like to play what our audience wants to hear. If you're interested, we have a website and a page on Facebook.

Note: Life of a Rock Star -

1) on stage, did you notice me trip over a wire and fall into a radiator - good job we don't have any immediate gigs as I've done some damage to my hand and shoulder;

2) after we had loaded my car with all the equipment, It wouldn't start. I had to wait for 2 hours, getting more & more cold, before the man from the AA came & got me started. It seemed to take me ages to thaw out when I got home. I wonder if Rihanna has this problem?

good night nice to see every one music good ,but sorry wont be useing that pub again in a hurry my drink cost 6 pounds a double in there more than i pay in town bell ext class lime and tap water 60p not even a pint half pint i was disgusted when dave told me

Just as a comparison, Harvest Pale is £2.60 in Castle Rock pub, The Lincolnshire Poacher. In the vicinity I guess but The Vic is certainly a little expensive for some drinks.

Maurice, thanks for popping back on here and to the band for a good night. Sorry to hear of your accident and problems getting home on what was a cold night.

As a suggestion I think one or two Small Faces numbers sound like a good addition to your set, Watch Gonna Do About It, All or Nothing, Sha la la le, that kid of thing (as opposed to the more often heard (Itchycoo park and Lazy Sunday)

I's put money on you to do a good, beaty Otis number too such as I Can't Turn You Loose.

thats a good price for bear i suposebut as i dont drink beer i would not have noticed but when you think that its less than 20 pounds for a large bottle they getting about 200 per cent mark up i would think 100 per cent would be fairer

I see I missed a good night, and Band.

Is ther a list of upcoming gigs, I will try to make one of those.

Babs can you get them on at The White Hart, that would be great :)

• 3 years later...
On Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Moz said:

I will let you know about future gigs.

I keep looking Moz 

For those that like to get themselves out & about theres a Housemartins/Beautiful South tribute band on at the Lion Basford tonight

& tomorrow night Saturday, also at the Lion bit of rhythm & blues with The Boutones (who's the lead singers quite famous Dad?)