Hi Babs, I am sorry to hear about what happened to your brother. I am sorry, but I did not know your brothers. I was talking about John Price in my last post who you said was a good friend of yours. I really do apologise if my last post was misleading. I should have used John price and not just the name John..

I may have known your brother John through Tony. But when Tony was going to Chandos Street I was working in London. I was in London from 1966 to late 1997. Then I moved back to Nottingham and joined NCT.

Roger moved to America. I don't know why? (I think it may have been a woman). We don't have much contact. I have not seen him for over 12 years.

Diane married and had 4 children, then was divorced, and then married an ex airforce guy. After they married her husband bought a large farm and they moved there, they are now raising cattle. I think it is almost 20 years since I saw her. Tony joined the Health department in Australia and is still there, he never got married (But we used to tell him he had two wives because he lived with a set of twins) They even purchased a house together. LUCK GUY.

Babs may I leave a contact email on your PM. As I would like to contact John price again and also I would like to ask you a couple of other questions too.

carlton lad i read your post late at night and miss understud it sorry sent your details on to john.