I just found out my wifes brothers wife lost her mon last week & whilst they were at the funeral the moms house got broken into

lovley people here you can shoot them.

lovley people here you can shoot them.

You said it DG, there you can shoot them.

Here 'Travelling Criminals' target the elderly committing 'Distraction Burglaries'

They work in pairs or more. One knocks on the door of an elderly person saying they are from the Water Board.

They get the elderly person to stand by the taps and turn them on and off, whilst others sneak in and clear the

house of cash and valuables.

My parents have first hand experience of that particular scam,Mick. The latest was someone trying to insist on cutting back trees in their garden and when dad refused their offer they forced their way into his garage in front of him, to see what was in there!Dad is much too frail to tackle anyone nowadays. By the time the police have been informed they are long gone and of course reg numbers of vehicles can't be traced. And naturally if you defend your property forcibly it's the criminals who have human rights not the victims!!

I have had them knocking on my door.

They look very authentic, often having jumpers with embroidered motifs of a company name.

Usually smartly dressed, they can afford designer wear.

my friends have sometimes tought i was being funny when i say to them make sure you take all the valubles out of the house before the funeral this happened to a friend of mine a few years back not only hid they take a lot of family valubles they distroyed other memoribila of the family serching for cash and jewlery of wich there was very little anyway