• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its just around the corner

Thanks for that positive post Compo.  I'm looking forward to Spring too - my favourite season - and today is looking almost springlike with quite a bit of sunshine.  My snowdrops are blooming, as are

No matter what time of year it is, there is always some hing of interest in a garden.  Note the new buds getting ready to open for the Spring ini some of the photos and also the new shoots coming up f

The cats hate each other! They are both neutered males and both squabble at every opportunity. Never any serious damage though. :)

lovely gardenyou workrealy hard on it love the

sorry everyone i must have caught wrong button again and did not notice it had not finished what i wrote sould have said love the snow flakes. have always loved snow drops and its amazing how many different kinds there are.

• 4 weeks later...

:biggrin: So enjoyed looking at your photos Compo; you must be really well organised to take care of the size of land that you have. :biggrin:

PS: Is the 'Beer Garden' for use during the long, hot Summers, when you can sit outside after a hard day's work and enjoy a few pints?

All welcome, give us some notice though! It is a former railway station and goods yard, now my big doodle. The garden has no fixed or ornamental plan - i allow it to develop as I go along. When we first moved here it was nowt but a field. I will update the photos when things grow later in Spring :)

• 3 weeks later...

Time 15:30 Wind severe gale force 9 Currently 53.9MPH. Two of the three plastic composters have blown away and scattered their contents all over the place. The tunnel is flexing under the pressure and I have given up trying to sow seeds. As I put them in the ground they blow away :(

Off topic slightly, currently camped at Moffat for the summer job and lost the caravan awning to the wind on Monday, it is a little blustery up here me thinks! Certainly won't be setting up the planters just yet. :unsure: