Does anybody remember anything about a Nursery opposite a bowling Green on Conway road carton. I'm talking approx 43 years ago. It was a big house with a long drive going up to it

well it seemed long to me, I was only three?

remember the nursery but did not go there myself had to go down to the bowling green to play tennis from scool in the summer didnt they have a fish pond on there the only other one i can remember was on burton rd going down from parks corner to the ritz cinema

Hiya. I know the pond you mean, I'm almost certain they had one at the back of the girls school, I think they was also a footpath that

Led to Netherfield, it bougt you out near the fox and hounds

I think??

know the path you mean kirky we girls were surposed only to come up it because of how steep it was and no footpath by the rd when you got to the rd a lot of us did though i always got to the bottom nipped in the pub to see if my dad was there out the other side and then over the crossing onto the pavement on theother side a lot quicker getting home that way and safer than going across the rd other side of the fox because it was a bit of a blind bend there too.as i say i carnt remember a pond back of school only the two i mentioned.