Remembered a couple more lads from trent bridge school, Phil Greteorex, Mick Denning, Kieth Clarke, Mick Thorpe my best mate where are you now? saw you in Sherwood 30 years ago couldn't talk much as you was working on a roof on Winchester Street, Sherwood. We went everywhere together mainly bike rides, fishing and getting into trouble, like we would go to the Watmoughs sweet factory near the Sherwood rooms, we would climb over the gate where they had all the empty sweet jars stacked ready to clean and reuse, but in some of them there was the odd sweet stuck to the bottom, another bit of mischief was getting empty beer bottles from the Sherwood rooms, they stored them down the side , so we would get as many as we could carry and take them to shops and get the deposit back on them, O yes and another thing the coupons that was delivered through doors giving discount of various products, we would fish them out the letter box or get them from home and there was one shop down the Meadows who would cash them in for sweets, well that's all my criminal activities Ive been straight ever since me lud

Any other scams for my next life?

We used to do the same at the Railway Club (name?) over Spension bridge.

I think they had a small off sales on the front of the building where we returned them for 3d on the bottle?

think most kids our age have done that at some timeas nearly all shops bearoffs pubs stored there empties in back yards i never climed over the gates but would often be on the other side of the gate putting bottles into a bag one lad would go over one lad sat top of gate couple more of us on other side putting into bags then we would take a few each to various shopsalways the ones our mums used but only the bottles they knew mum and dad brothers ect brought it was oh mum been having a clear out we say yep they would give us the money back and then we would go and meet the others and shear out the money between usi never got cought but no one or two of the lads did from time to time