Pierrepont Secondary Modern School for Girls

I am hoping to reunite with old girls from Pierrepont Secondary Modern School for Girls. The school on Gordon Rd was founded in 1933 and ran as an all girls school till 1968. A Reunion is being planned for the 80th anniversary of the founding of the school this year. All enquiries can be directed to me.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I was at Pierrepont from 1957 - 1962,my name Hazel Weston (nee Garner) born on Simkin Street,then moved onto Gordon Road in 1957 lived there until i got married in 1966,married Malcolm (aka George) Weston also lived on Simkin Street.If anyone knows me from then please get in touch.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

hello nuttylady & welcome. My sister & I went to Pierrepont school from 1958, Our names........ Mary & ann Redmile (twins). We lived on Spalding Road until we both were married. Sadly Mary passed away 3 years ago .Cant say I remember your name we must have been there same time as you.Was Miss Norman headmistress she must have been. I remember a few of the teachers but my memory is terrible these days! it must be my age!!

My Ex went there, she'd have left in 1963.

• 1 year later...