Just spotted this on the Evening Post website....blimey, I can remember messing about on that!! What year do you think it was taken?

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Oonagh-Robinson-city-s-long-lost-fat-children/story-18479884-detail/story.html

• Upvote 1

i would think late seventies my elder son used to love to play on itand the caterpiller in broad marsh when he was young he was born 1976 infact he was 37 today. vic centre openened in 1972 the year i got married. i carnt remember it being therewhen it first opend but it could have been you dont tend to notice this kind of thing when you have not got children cause you just rush by them.

i have also seen this in a book about nottingham but carnt remember wich one.

Gibbo 04, it's good to bring these topics to life again. There are lots of new members who wouldn't have seen this thread. There is so much info on Nottstalgia that it takes an eternity to catch up. If you see something that interests you then start posting, irrespective of whats gone before. It's what keeps Nottstalgia alive.

• Upvote 1