Private message notification

Must admit I've never had a problem noticing the red thing when I've had PMs.

Probably also depends what screen size you are viewing on.......if it's a fairly small laptop/tablet I can understand it being a bit difficult to notice.

• 1 year later...

Hi Mick,

I have tried to reply to a pm from Lizzie M today and after typing the message and then pressing post or reply it wouldn't send so after a few attempts I then started a new message by going into Lizzie's profile as a new message and it still wouldn't go....HELP !

• 4 months later...

Yesterday I PM'd Carni, but have not received a reply from her (unusual as she is usually on the ball). On the message page, left column headed Participants, there is the word 'Block' in red. Clicking on this changes it to 'Unblock'. Have changed it back the Block. Does anyone from Admin/Moderator know what is happening here?

As you were, she has responded. But would still like to know why the red Block word appeared.

• 8 months later...

Can a moderator help,no PM facility, I always have blue set up,the brown home page with the castle etc..is only for browsing?? When I give password etc it is blue,this is no problem as I am familiar with it..no options or drop box to delete PM's or can someone expand beyond 50?? Thanks,Ian.