What did happen to Mundella?

On 1/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, AfferGorritt said:

Did time at Mundella from '59 to '64. Houses were Welbeck (blue), Thorseby (red), Wollaton (yellow?) and Hardwick (probably green but can't really remember). I was in Welbeck.

I eft in 1983 and those were the same houses used when it closed

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My granny was at Mundella soon after it had been built.  She was born 1898 so was probably a pupil around 1908-1912, assuming she left at 14 as was the norm back then.   She’s on this photo, 3rd row u

I went to Mundella in the last years I left in 1983.  In 1975 the school became a comprehensive. The year I started there were only 4 years of pupils, the fifth year were the last of grammar sc

That would be Trent Bridge Boys school where my dad went that closed a long time ago. There were two Trent Bridge schools right next door to each other. The one closer to the playing fields was the ol

On 1/5/2019 at 10:37 AM, TBI said:

When did you attend Mundella, Waddo? It was Welbeck, Wollaton, Thoresby and Hardwick at least since the 1940s.

Actually, just having a quick shufti on the website seems to be at least '20s....

And still was right up to closure