It was just around the corner from 'The Sir John Bolace Warren' pub

What years are we talking about? And which corner? If you are back in the 50s/60s, from the Borlase you could go round the corner on to Derby Road or round the other corner on to Ilkeston Road, when Ilkeston Road still came right up there.

borl.jpg

(If you don't recognise it, the Borlase in on the left and Ilkeston Road is coming up the middle)

• Upvote 2

Good morning poohbear, please prompt the old memory cells and tell me where the shop of Cyrus Hazard was in Radcliffe on Trent. :cheers:

• 2 years later...

Welcome to Nottstalgia, Blocco. I look forward to sharing your memories.. hellothere

Thoroughly enjoyed watching ROT Parts 1 & 2. Took me back to my childhood and youth as I watched the ROT that I remember. Recognised most of the places and few others I did not.

Hazard's was on the corner of Lorne Grove and you can see the old chemist on the other corner.

But as you say, demolition is widespread and the ROT of old looks like a war zone!

Thanks again.......................