Dennis J M

what a great bunch of folk

what a great bunch of folk, within 24hours, I have Sayings, a name of a couple of bookshops that have the book/s and address for others thanks NOTTINGHAM

[still miss the "enbankment walk, rock gardens and the castle. plus of course the main ingrediant to nottingham, its people

Well Thank you.

And where are you now?

And Where were you in Nottingham?

Welcome Dennis another Aussie ......thank the lord!! enjoy this great site it's lots of fun,& yes we are a great bunch. I live in North East Vic & it's very hot again today,what's it like in your neck of the woods a little cooler perhaps?

hey Caz spoke to you last nite on msn, dont rub it in with this sunshine business mate good day good bye when you speak of der sun, you know we are shivering in nottm right now, just stay on the fosters mate and dont talk about sunnier climbs, or come back here and live, and you pay the high poll tax mate, you get taxed to the hilt, you marry a nottm lad, dont you just feel sorry for chrissie right now, lol

imsorry xxxxxxxxxxxxx

boombox2 Hello Chrissie long time no hear what's wrong with ya lass. Have they let you out for good behavour or have you settled the fine gal..you sound very angry what's up don't you like living in this great country of ours with it's tax's and free hand outs to those who need them the most..Didn't you get the Christmas heating grant gal, it's up to £300 now or did you spend it on wine for over the festive season. Knowing you and angel-nottingham i bet it didn't last long, two days at the most hey! Still waiting for my invite to your Villa in the sun babe, do you have a private beach because i go Nateral when i'm on holiday...I hope they allow dogs at your Villa because if i do get an invite i will have to bring me boxer dog, he also goes Nateral on holiday too.. boombox2