A Comforting Smile

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the early hours of Thursday morning, once again I found myself at W-ton New Cross in need of assistance, and I want to praise all of the people who looked after me so caringly. I have been in the p

Hi Carni, I do hope you are feeling better soon, how frightening for you to have to be whisked to the emergency room so often. Getting old ain't for cissies, is it. I hope the doc can sort you out in

Hello Everyone, I am getting so many lovely messages from you all that I want you to know that at this moment I am fine. I have a problem that doesn't go away but is mainly under control. Occasional

I am back for a moment to say sorry for not thanking you all for my congratulations on reaching 6000 posts.

I am just celebrating with a cup of Ovaltine. LOl.

Carni, try a small tot of whisky in the Ovaltine - at least 2 glugs from the bottle. You will sleep like a baby!

Get well soon carni. get back on that bike and tell us about your bike rides, take care meduck

Rog

Sorry to hear you have been poorly again Carni. Hope you are feeling better soon, and congratulations on reaching 6000 Keep up the good work, love reading your posts. :clapping:

Thank you all,

I have a problem as you all know by now, and most of the time it is in fairly good control, and my symptoms are manageable, hence my Cycle Rides, and Ballroom Dancing. Every now and again my meds stop working and my heart goes into overdrive, and can't right its self. Usually happens 3/4 times a year. Very Scary. Sadly the time between is shortening. I am seeing Doc early June to see what they are planning for me. Thanks to you all for giving me an interest, to keep my mind occupied.

6000 posts Aye, Blummin eck, I certainly put you lot through it don't I . Well why suffer alone, That's what I say. Lol

slywink

• Upvote 1

Thank you CliffTon,

We do look forward to coming to the meet ups. You are a nice bunch of people to have met, and make it a night to enjoy. We are in Notts with our Son and his Partner on the weekend of the16th, doing a bit of sight seeing, so I am not sure if we will make the next meet up, as I imagine it is due to happen shortly. If they coincide, we will have to be patient.

I know it won't be long before there is another one planned.

• Upvote 1

Carni, sorry I'm a bit late here wishing you all the best but I truly hope that the docs can fix your problem very soon as it must be scary for you every time it happens. Best wishes girl and congratulations on reaching another milestone!

carni hope you on the mend again and carry on with your posts and lets see how long you will be befor your 10,000 post lets see if you can make it before nottalgias 10th birthday thinging of you

Hi Carni, just popped in from Lurker Land ( where I spend most of my time) to wish you well and to say I enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up girl x

• Upvote 1

Hi Carni

Really sorry to hear youve not been well, Paul has been in and out of hospital over the last couple of months recieving treatment for a brain tumour, so I know how worrying these times can be. We both really hope you start to feel much better soon

Best Wishes

Helen and Paul

• Upvote 1

Hiya Gem,

Spent a little time in Lurker Land myself last night, but my resistance was weak and I signed in and joined the 'Night Owls' and our friends in far off Countries who were on line for a while. Thank you for your good wishes and though I am grounded at the moment, I am sure something will pop into my thoughts soon to make a post!

Helen and Paul,

I have been reading your posts as I am sure all the other Nottstalgians are doing, as well, and hoping Paul is doing OK with his treatment. These illnesses are really frightening and you have all our best wishes and hopes for a good result from the treatment.

I must say, You all really cheer me up, I am sure Paul will agree with me, how nice it is to receive all of these good wishes, It really lifts the spirits.

• Upvote 1

Hi Carni, I do hope you are feeling better soon, how frightening for you to have to be whisked to the emergency room so often. Getting old ain't for cissies, is it. I hope the doc can sort you out in June and you can soon get back to your activities. Keep ya chin up, gal, you are loved on here by a lot of friends.

• Upvote 4