In memory of Katina Pearey (Carlton Girl) February 19, 1951 - June 1, 2012

I offer this in memory of Katina Pearey (Carlton Girl) February 19, 1951 - June 1, 2012

As she and my grandmother share the same birthday - so in heaven they can discuss gardening and be happy.

The following saying hung in my gram's kitchen for years and years - I'm proud to share it with all of you here.

"The kiss of the sun for pardon. The song of the birds for mirth. One is nearer gods heart in the garden, than any where else on earth".

Spring has sprung for everyone,

The sun shines and people forget.

• Upvote 1

Thank you TYAFANS.

Your post has been split and given its own topic, in Kat's own forum.

Kat was a special person, particularly to those who had the pleasure of meeting her.

• Upvote 1

Thank you kindly sir - it was indeed my pleasure! My gram was of her kind.I know them well.

• Upvote 1

thank you tyafans kat was a very good friend of mine we went to the same senior schoo and became friends after discovering we were born on the same dayin the same hostpital after leaving school we whent our seperate ways but met up again by pure chance about 8 years before she so sadly and sudenly died a shock to all who new her.as mick sez a very special ladywill always miss her and will always remember herand her sence of fun.

babs