- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

POOHBEAR.......you know what - all kidding aside you don't know how right you are. There is a battle going on -one side is surpressing us and the other side is looking out for our well-being......that's all I know about that.....we should have been more advanced by now.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

Beefsteak - great story and funny in its own way....sounds like something that would happen to me. You don't know me or I you - but trust me, everything I say here is true. Give it a little time and you'll see.

When I want to read kids fantasy's I'll buy Enid Blytons.It amazes me how these weird groups of people convince each other that this stuff is the truth. Like the end of the world brigade.

Like all the drivel about aliens building the pyramids.Unfortunately for them some ancient papyrus have been discovered that actually describe the quarrying of blocks and the building of Kufus pyramid.......Pi**ed on their fireworks something rotten that has.

OK Merthyr Imp ----- yes sir here goes - the book is called "Stranger at the Pentagon" written by Harly Andrew Byrd who is the nephew of the late and famous Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd..........On the internet just search for the following - Val - Valient Pentagon and read for yourself well documented. Let me know what you think.

Well, I've looked up a few things:

It seems the book 'Stranger at the Pentagon' was not written by Harley Andrew Byrd, but by a Frank E. Stranges - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stranger-at-Pentagon-Frank-Stranges/dp/0965578607

It appears that the book contains a reference to a report or something by Harley Andrew Byrd who was involved in 'Project Blue Book', which was the US Air Force's study of UFOs which ran from 1952 to 1970. There's plenty about it on Wikipedia, and I note the conclusions reached when the project was wound up:

1. No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security.
  2. There has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present day scientific knowledge.
  3. There has been no evidence indicating the sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.

Also: 'Since the termination of Project Blue Book, nothing has occurred that would support a resumption of UFO investigations by the Air Force.'

You stated in your earlier posting, at no. 4 in your list of 7 points: 'The man who wrote the book, his first name is Harley - in the movie, the secretary to the president comes in the hospital to see the visitor - his name is Mr. Harley (curious)'. Apart from the point that the book you refer to wasn't written by Harley Andrew Byrd as you stated, I'm not sure why you consider it 'curious' that a character in a film released in 1951 should have a similar name to one involved in an incident 5 or 6 years later.

There's always the possibility they are among us, who in the first place came up with "they were little green men with bug eyes"??? Why can't aliens look and walk like us, especially if they come from a world with similar gravity etc to Earth???

Well off to watch an episode of Voyager.......

Yes Michael - right you are - invert the two - once I did that, it became clear to me, and my understanding became stronger faith.

Who do suppose Moses was speaking to up on the mount in the cloud! He went into the cloud and had a chat and came down with the ten commandments. Then there's the burning bush.....the parting of the Red Sea........the immaculate conception (understood).

Wasn't Moses a basket case as well?

Hi Trevor - he led them to the promised land - had faith - did his job well and lived 800 years something like that - better him than me.

Dave

Hi Trevor - he led them to the promised land - had faith - did his job well and lived 800 years something like that - better him than me.

Dave

According to the book of Deuteronomy - chapter 34, verse 6 - 'Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died.' I wonder where you get your figure of 800 from? Surely you're not saying something in the Bible is incorrect?

Hi Dave, interesting theories, do you have any thoughts on the books written by Lyall Watson (Supernature) or Eric von Daniken (gift of the gods)

Rog

Hello Trevor,

Moses lived to be 120 not 800 - I knew he lived a long time thought I read he was much older - so sorry.

Try this one, did you ever hear of the "NEPHILIM" .... it puts an entire new perspective on the story of David and Goliath - as my name is David, this story always seemed to be applied to me in my life - from an early age. Although I was never impressed with the story - what's the big deal, as a man was six foot tall roughly to my little boy stature.....but check out these real giants that they never taught you in shool or on the History channel.....they try to hide what they don't understand.....I wonder how they preach the Bible, when they don't understand that either.

These giants were found all over the world, and every time I see the photos of their graves I get goose-bumps....or is it goose -fleash? Chills is maybe better.Found in Ohio - Wisconson - Russia.......18 foot tall and taller.....and smaller, but unique.....now tell me where they fit in the story of evolution? I'm open and honest - not perfect by any means. They say - Adam was a Giant. It's also said that they could run faster than the buffalos and could oick up two buffalo's - one under each arm.....they gotta eat too ya know........check it out. They were our anscestors that science tries to hide.

Tell me what you think.

Hi Plaintfit - I have not read Super nature - but of course I have read and see Eric Von Danikins movie ancient Gods.....it still holds up very well. he was the first to stick his neck out - and have his head handed to him on a silver platter - I have a lot of respect for the man and his work.

We all need to shake off our mental limitations, that have been instilled in us from birth, school and culture. Atlantis did exist, believe it or not.

If you accept that concept as fact, the rest becomes easy to put into place. Jesus was half alien / half mortal man - that'll help you understand his fantastic work as reality and not just nice stories with a moral. This is my belief. It's also my contention that the Bible is meant to keep us from destroying ourselves. These interdimentional beings don't want us destroying this fair earth, that we basically rent from these land lords - or over-lords if you will. As beautiful as this planet truly is....it's really a penal colony....we're not meant to leave here until our term is served.

We come in through sex and exit by death.....anyone have a different opinion? Earth is a cosmic school....the devil runs this place and thus,

this is where faith comes into the picture....god is the high road - evil is a snake that slithers along the ground - the spirit of gravity according to

Mr. Friedrich Nietzsche - enter faith. Reptilians - Sumerians - Mesoptamia - modern day Iraq. .... we are wild mutations - our DNA was altered there - because they needed slaves to mine the gold.......that my friends is the missing link that sicence will never be able to find, the truth is so simple - right in front of them....hidding in the open.

Hello Mick2me - It's hard to wade through all the misinformation in order to get to the truth. project Blue Book was a piece of crap, not even polite enough to give lip sevice to the people involved. People have a right to know the truth - how can we advance as a human race if we are kept stupid and ignorant of what's going on around us? The news media is controlled....owned by the corporate state, thus the information we get is not only filterd clean, but the censorship that goes with it is an outrage. It makes no difference if you or others believe in UFO's or aliens or Jesus because they're all the same - coming from the same whole cloth so to speak. But, there is evil going on, you know it and I know it - but I never knew how deep, how vast and accepted it is -right from the top of governments and down to the gothic level of our youth...satanic......in my youth Black Sabbath sounded like an evil thing, but it's just the opposite - it was a good gag / joke and great for controversy and record sales was all.....nothing serious. These days this evil is a cancer that affects everyone of us, in one way or another. Banks, politics, media.......in short, it's now a momster, out of control and it's all gone too far.....we can no longer stop it.....as if we ever could. The roots started during world war two, and spread to America right after the war, our government took all the nazi's in - under (operation paper-clip).....thus America is now the Fourth Reich! I ask you to check out one thing for me - and for yourself - mind control back in the 60's and still going on today. The Montauk Boys - The Montauk Project and MK-ULTRA ---- The Una-Bomber - covert research project......Sirhan Sirhan.....people in the US military.......there are millions upon millions of Manchurian Canidates ready to attack on command....to do what I don't know - but it can't be anything good.

I ask you this - I would like you to accept what I'm telling you - how do I go about doing that? So that we can help others to understand. Then I do ask myself - we can't stop it - so why bother in the first place.....it's out of our control.....but for the moment -- I enjoy the people on your website - it's not my intent to upset anyone here - just converse.

Dave

Atlantis, DNA altering, Manchurian Candidates, Jesus was half alien, Sirhan Sirhan, Moses was talking to aliens !!!!!!!!!!!!

Either I need to get out more, or that wacky baccy in Germany is a lot cheaper than it is over here !

• Upvote 1

I'm not all that good where politics are concerned, but that bloke really talks a lot of sense.

Hi TYAFANS,

read your posts.where is the proof in what you claim?I have always been interested in reading theories about the unknown, and the unexplained,but never read of anyone having absolute proof.

Having faith in Jesus Christ, is not the same as having faith in UFOs or aliens,people were witness' to Jesus.

I respect your opinion,but it seems you have to many conspiracy theories going on.

I did watch the movie 'PAUL', enjoyed it so much I purchased a copy.

Mudgie49..........Thank You for your post - for you and the other folks here......please go to youtube and check out these names - listen and

decide for yourselves....... Listen to this first - Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider!

1.Bob Lazar - 2. Phil Schneider - 3. - Al Bielek - 4. - Robert O. Dean - 5. - Clifford Stone - 6. - Preston B. Nichols - 7. - Ted Gunderson

8. - Doctor Karla Turner - 9. - The Dulce Wars - 10 - Secret Underground Base Officer Speaks Out 11. - Edgar Cayce on Atlantis

Kerry Cassiday - Project Camalot has some good shows

Learn about Nikola Tesla

Philadelphia Experiment - Al Bielek - Duncan Cameron

The Montauk Project - MK-ULTRA - Mind Control

Stargate - Jump Room

Nikola Tesla was a brilliant engineer, but what has he got to do with UFO's and aliens??

Most of what he envisioned was due to him having a very open mind and ignoring the written laws of physics... He wasn't "shackled" by the "establishments ideas of "impossible it doesn't adhere to established known principles of science."

They would say perpetual motion is absurd, he'd snigger and make a perpetual motion machine just to prove them wrong, I stated that to make a point, I'm aware he didn't make such a machine, or did he??? We will only know if his papers are released.

It is possible to make a permanent magnet motor that once started actually increases it's speed, and once started can power itself and run perpetually, seemingly disobeying the laws of physics, many have built one, including an Indian engineer who holds several Phd's in the fields of electrical engineering and nuclear engineering.

Pity he never put everything down on paper, we maybe would be years ahead of where we are now in the science of electricity, sure after he died penniless, his personal papers were seized in a government raid and are still being kept under lock and key.

But I digress, back to aliens and UFO's.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Phil,

I wish Billy was 100% honest, he does admit making photos, and models....he likes the attention, who could blame him really. My personal opinion is he's real enough to pay attention too - but not to bet any money on. By the way it's Meier as you corrected me and not Meyer as I spelled it.

I still like the old geezer even a half truth in his case - I can forgive him for.

I've got a much better one for you - have you seen Clöse Encounters Of The Third Kind? Let me know.......I'll knock your socks off!

sorry tya, but billy meier is the boy who cried wolf. there is no half a truth with this man. i do believe there are strange occurrences in this world having seen what are described as "orbs" very closely in the early 80's.

but billy meier's frankly amateurish ufo photos, do a massive disservice to the whole paranormal community.

close enconters..... in my top five films of all time, as much for the way the tension builds up to the finale, as for the actual subject matter.