- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

Hello Everyone,

This topic isn't for everyone I'm sure. UFO's - "And the fire on their wings doesn't burn, far, far have they come".

From a song by Alvin Lee / Ten Years After called - "Here They Come". 1971 from their "Space In Time" album.

This is of course an open topic. I'm looking for those of you who have seen a UFO - or had contact with interdimentional visitors, of this earth, or off earth. My research on this topic has made me aware of so many things that I had no idea existed before, I find little comfort in what I've found. The truth is painful, but through that comes a stronger faith in god. I'm as serious as a heart attack.....please no jokes just yet. I know I'm setting myself up on this subject matter, but please, let's wait and see what information is out there from the members here, I'm very interested to know. I truly respect your opinions and ideas.

Let me start this off on a positive note - they come to visit our planet because of it's beauty, natural resources and flora...that is a fact. There are close to sixty different races that visit this planet on a regular basis, this too is a fact.

Thanks in advance from Dave

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

I think you really should stop smoking those funny fags!

Do you suppose if we were to travel millions and millions of mile accross space, found life forms , be it inteligent or ameobic, that we wouldn't stop and make contact !!

No, I don't think so, so why do you think that , not one not two, not three, but sixty different inteligent species are visiting us on a regular basis that not one of them has made contact with us ?

And before you start the 'how do you know they haven't' argument ; in this day and age of CCTV on every corner, with most people carrying good cameras (Phones), phones too now I think of it, Twitter , Face book etc etc I'm 99.99999999999999999999 percent sure that we would see it on the world wide web 24/7 !!

• Like 1

My old English Teacher, My first Boss, The bloke that runs the local Post Office, Britain's Got Talent ??????Need I say more

Hello Beefsteak,

Thank you for your kind reply, that's all I was looking for. You didn't laugh at me, and I'm not out to convince anyone of anything. Just wondering is all.

Let me start this off on a positive note - they come to visit our planet because of it's beauty, natural resources and flora...that is a fact. There are close to sixty different races that visit this planet on a regular basis, this too is a fact.

Please enlighten me.

Hi Fynger - Spacecraft with Aliens would be good. From downed spacecraft the US goverment aquired "Night Vision Goggles" around the time of the Vietnam war - improved (perfected) since then.

When I was on an army exercise on Luneburg Heath Germany, some of the lads thought they'd seen a a UFO & it was coming towards us. It turned out to be a helicopter with it's searchlight on. Panic over. Mind you it was a dark night & not many street lights in that area. Oh yeah & we'd been on the Lowenbrau, lol..

Hi Fynger - Spacecraft with Aliens would be good. From downed spacecraft the US goverment aquired "Night Vision Goggles" around the time of the Vietnam war - improved (perfected) since then.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5393137_history-night-vision-goggles.html

I accept that of course and thank you for the link - I did read the entire article. Resprct goes both ways....and I really like all of you on this website. I enjoy coming here and reading your topics and comments. That's why I took a chance and started this topic, and it's working just fine.

Makes me happy.

Alvin Lee - (Ten Years After) - Tribute website....Classic Ten Years After features Alvin Lee. and Ten Years After Now, is the present band featuring Joe Gooch guitar and vocals. For those of your older rock, blues and boogie fans....last Saturday evening got to meet Jim McCarty and our old friend Carmine Appice from Cactus - who opened for TYA back in the early 1970's.....and boy did they sound great then and now.

Please enlighten me.

Along with catfan - and probably many others - I'm still waiting to be enlightened.

• Upvote 1

"There are things known and things unknown - and inbetween are the doors". - Aldous Huxley - The Doors Of Perception

Good Morning everyone, from Dave. This is dedicated to Cat-Fan - start with August 6, 1945....the dropping of the atomic bomb!

1. Roswell UFO Crash July 7, 1947

2. The Day The Earth Stood Still Si-Fi - Movie - 1951 (UFO lands in Washington D.C.)

3. President Eisenhower meets in secret with Alien Beings at Air Force Base - 1954 - signs Treaty with Aliens - Google - Eisenhower and his Alien Contacts - he had two meetings and also went aboard their space craft for 45 minutes - as witnesses watch.

4.In the winter of 1956-1957 A UFO lands in Washington D.C. just on the other side of the river from the white House......"Val-Valiant Thor" along with Jill and Donn - from Venus - documented in the book - "Stranger at the Pentagon" written by Harley Andrew Byrd - the nephew to the late Real Admiral Richard E. Byrd United States Navy.(Admiral Byrd discovered a hornets nest of UFO activity on his journey) well documented - the goverment knew all about the UFO base - no one informed the Admiral......

5. November 12, 1963 - ten days before president J.F.K. is silenced - Secret Memo - released under the freedom of information act - JFK demands UFO files, to be on his desk, concerning treaty signed - and contact with aliens and president Eisenhower in 1954 - JFK will release the facts and truth to the American people, about alien contact....this folks is the last straw - JFK had to go before this - but this sealed his fate.

Cuba was a factor - JFK was going to break up the CIA - he fired the head of the CIA...and the man he fired ends up on the commission looking into JFK death....everyone involved was rewarded later on---Gerald Ford (pardons Nixon) - Richard Nixon(rewards Henry Kissinger) George Bush (became head of the CIA).....on and on it goes. .... JFK silenced - leads right to the Watergate break in........

6. JFK dies - so too do all American freedom and rights die with him - it's the moment where....evil rules my friends.....just follow the money trail. And this is just the very tip of the ice-berg.....England / America.

7.The Military Industrai Complex - Killed Democracy in 1954 - You know the rest of the story....

I tell you no lie!

I have an open mind regarding UFO's and the reason for that is, like religion, nobody knows if there is or isn't for sure. People will have a strong belief in their heart but nobody has seen or spoken with an alien or God, face to face. Many people believe they have seen a UFO and I could possibly be one of those people. A few years ago I was in Huthwaite, just off J28 of the M1, and I looked up into the night sky. The moon was shining (not a full moon so cut out the jokes..lol) and a few clouds. I saw a grey/dark silver coloured triangular shaped object in the clouds. When I say triangular, I mean that the base was a lot longer and the top part was a lot flatter. I think you call it an isosceles triangle. I looked at it for a few seconds and then it was gone. I didn't see any lights, windows or anything on it. About a year after this incident my wife bought our first computer and my youngest son set it all up for us. One night we were messing around on it, or should I say learning how to do all the different stuff, and I entered 'UFO' into the search engine. I was really amazed to see reports of the triangular shaped object that I had witnessed. I had always assumed that they were all shaped the same, circular with a dome on top, as in the films I watched as a kid. The reports were from all over the UK and other countries but one that took my eye was reported sightings from Sutton In Ashfield, just a couple of miles up the road from where I'd been. I cannot explain what it was that I saw and people who do try are just laughed at and labelled as 'cranky'. I'm sure there are many that are 'cranky' and computer technology has made it impossible to know if a photo, or film, is genuine or fake. All I'll say on the matter is that 'outer space' is infinite with billions of galaxies and anyone who discounts extraterrestrial life, offhand, are just as 'cranky'.

Hello Michael and thank you for your nice reply. I enjoy everyone's reply pro or con as long as there is some thought behind the words, and not just a short-cut to real thinking. (unless it's just plain funny). I've never seen a UFO myself, never been abducted, and let's keep it that way please. There is a God, and these interdimentional beings respect that force. There also is a battle going on of good against evil forces, on earth as it is in heaven it says. I do find it very interesting that these beings come to earth - sometimes like it's the vacation spot of the cosmos!

I only hope to find one or two people here that would really like to know what I've learned and exchange information and ideas. That's all.

All I have to say is
Have you noticed all these 'contacts' suddenly ceased when cameras became freely available.

Hi Fynger,

They come for gold, silver, water and copper....they also can be seen hovering over power lines.

Check out Billy Meyer and see what you think.

Hello Beefsteak - how the heck are yout today?

Yes sir, you are quite correct - that is a fact, as you would think if these being and their ships do in fact exist, youtube would be flooded with thousands of photos. I agree with your premise, and I have no counter point to your claim. Can't fight the facts.