- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

The close encounters movie shows a team getting ready to board the space ship at the end of the movie - that was the purpose for the UFO coming there in the first place - to drop off the research team they took before and pick up the next group who were going. Represented by the group in the jump-suits in the meeting room. It really happened - it was an exchange program between our military and the aliens. I can dig out my notes later if needs be - but I believe it was a team of nine.....one died on the alien planet two decided to stay there, and not return to earth, six returned one being a woman....and all have since passed away. Yes, aliens were left on earth to research / study us.

As for Mr. Tesla - This is what the article reports:

USA Air Force Pilot Shot Down Roswell UFO - "The Roswell UFO was shot down by USA Air Force, this according to the USA Air Force Veteran. The USA Air Force used Telsa's "Death Ray" to shoot down Roswell UFO. The Telsa Death Ray was installed in the plane the (now vetreran) pilot was flying at the time".

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

There were vague reports of Tesla producing a death ray, but no conclusive evidence. He carried out an experiment in the late 1800's in Colorado, the story goes, he had to cease it due to severe earthquakes occurring at the times his experiments started, where??? In China!! Locals in Colorado were scared out their wits by huge flashes of what looked like lightning with very loud bangs caused by high voltage discharges.

He had visions of producing free electricity for the masses made from cosmic rays, his experiments can be carried out by anyone, the basic idea works on the test bench, but needs huge towers and tons of copper wire for a workable setup... Westinghouse financed those experiments.

Bit overpowering for me.....................all this stuff from TYAFANS, have you been sent here to frighten us oldies?.....................if so mate, you're failing, your life appears to be full of demons & conspiracy theories that perhaps are best discussed with likeminded persons of your own calling ...........whatever that may be................. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

There were vague reports of Tesla producing a death ray, but no conclusive evidence. He carried out an experiment in the late 1800's in Colorado, the story goes, he had to cease it due to severe earthquakes occurring at the times his experiments started, where??? In China!! Locals in Colorado were scared out their wits by huge flashes of what looked like lightning with very loud bangs caused by high voltage discharges.

He had visions of producing free electricity for the masses made from cosmic rays, his experiments can be carried out by anyone, the basic idea works on the test bench, but needs huge towers and tons of copper wire for a workable setup... Westinghouse financed those experiments.

at least one tower was built, as i understand it, it was supposed to transmit power without wires.

He had a huge tower built, I think it was in New York state if my memory serves me right, never completed though as Westinghouse stopped the financing, I don't recall when it was demolished..

Tesla was a brilliant man, he had a photographic memory and kept most of his ideas in his head.

The polyphase ac system was one of his greatest accomplishments to mankind, he was also responsible for "plasma" lighting, we know it as fluorescent lighting...

Most of his work was in the high frequency AC line, I often wonder where we'd be today had we adopted two or three thousand cycles per second line frequency instead of the 50 and 60 hz we have today, much more efficient, but getting alternators to rotate at those speeds would be highly dangerous, would have to be done electronically..Same goes for motors, the frequency would have to be "stepped down" at the users end.

Oh my goodness, this is making my 'ed ache. Never watched anything on the telly associated with this stuff and I know I never will. Not the slightest interest in UFOs or associated topics, nor the bible. You folk continue to discuss and debate but I'm not interested, sorry.

• Upvote 1

Sorry LizzieM - you're right to stay away from this topic, it's not for everyone. The Bible was confusing to me for many years. I always wondered how Mark - Luke - John - Paul ....all told such fantastic stories in different ways, but they were reporters. Which led me to accept one of two things.

They all lied - or they were all telling the truth. There's no middle ground. Black and white. They were all telling the truth I decided....but can you imagine what was said in private when they all compaired notes....."you know guys, and you too Mary, no one's going to believe this".....do we keep our mouths shut and go home and forget it, or write it down as best we know how?

Opinions vary - I didn't hurt you or anyone else.....I really thought this was going to be a fun topic, lets see how it pans out. I also respect your honest comments LizzieM - thank you.

Life is but a dream.

Hi Plaintfit - I have not read Super nature - but of course I have read and see Eric Von Danikins movie ancient Gods.....it still holds up very well. he was the first to stick his neck out - and have his head handed to him on a silver platter - I have a lot of respect for the man and his work.

We all need to shake off our mental limitations, that have been instilled in us from birth, school and culture. Atlantis did exist, believe it or not.

If you accept that concept as fact, the rest becomes easy to put into place. Jesus was half alien / half mortal man - that'll help you understand his fantastic work as reality and not just nice stories with a moral. This is my belief. It's also my contention that the Bible is meant to keep us from destroying ourselves. These interdimentional beings don't want us destroying this fair earth, that we basically rent from these land lords - or over-lords if you will. As beautiful as this planet truly is....it's really a penal colony....we're not meant to leave here until our term is served.

We come in through sex and exit by death.....anyone have a different opinion? Earth is a cosmic school....the devil runs this place and thus,

this is where faith comes into the picture....god is the high road - evil is a snake that slithers along the ground - the spirit of gravity according to

Mr. Friedrich Nietzsche - enter faith. Reptilians - Sumerians - Mesoptamia - modern day Iraq. .... we are wild mutations - our DNA was altered there - because they needed slaves to mine the gold.......that my friends is the missing link that sicence will never be able to find, the truth is so simple - right in front of them....hidding in the open.

Whoever convinced you of all this crap should get a job with a double glazing outfit...PROOF sunshine PROOF!....Any dipstick can come out with all this bunkum.Like the worst of the bible thumpers you believe all the drivel you read.Trouble is there is always someone else out there who will take it all in just like you have.

Always keep a copy of 'Chariot of the Gods' handy.

When you get a visit from Jehovas witnesses, and they try to leave you some pamphlets,

Try to give them the book.

Is anybody of the same thought as I am, that this is a little out of place for this website and Mr. TYAFANS should go peddle his beliefs elsewhere?

• Upvote 1

Happy Sunday to you Mr. Poohbear,

The more information I offer the more you and others seem to reject it. Yes I do believe the information to be factual, and yes when I first learned these things, I also found it so unreal to be real. But sir, people were (and are) being killed for revealing these facts, thrown out of windows, given a dose of a fast acting cancer cells and they have a device that when pointed in your direction passing you on the street stops your heart and makes it appear as though you're having a heart attack....sounds like tactics right out of the cold war doesn't it. The truth is coming out, from guards, military personal, people holding above top secret ranking......many people I've listed in a previous post have been silenced in America.....also talking about 9/11 and disagreeing with the published reports and their made up findings. I love America and always have, but the facts do not represent the America that I came to love - because that America never really was. Myself and others fell in love with the idea of what they preached the USA was (in school). It was a lie then, and it's a bigger lie now. England is as much a part of this deception as my country....if you are unable to see that as truth, I have great empathy for you. I'm a fan of England - my family comes from Sommerset.....a member of our family was on the Titanic.....which by the way never sunk.....it was it's sister ship that really hit the iceburg and is at the bottom of the sea......read about it for yourselves, they changed the names of the ships on a weekend, when the public and the press were no where around. Strange but true.....look it up on the internet for yourselves - you've been had sir, sold a bill of faulty goods - a pig in the poke.....but the truth is the truth and you can't fight the facts. There is also one extra porthole on the sister ship....and that's the one that sunk......the propeller on the sister ship had to be replaced...the number on it matches the one that sunk. The letters that were coverd up - you can now see, on the sunk ship Don't shoot the messenger - I'm not your court jester here - and I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything......I support the truth and facts and am trying to share them is all. Extra - Extra Read All About It ! Why are you folks so head-strong against facing up to the truth as presented? I couldn't make this stuff up. Please make yourselves aware....from a friend.

I can only be accused of poor spelling and math - my weak suits.

Is anybody of the same thought as I am, that this is a little out of place for this website and Mr. TYAFANS should go peddle his beliefs elsewhere?

No not really. Not offensive or anything else really. Ought to have been in the entertainment section though !

All harmless fun really.

Hello Catfan - feel free to move it if you like - where ever you see fit. I think the following in more in line with the content of this website.

Please read the following: "THE UNDERGROUND EMPIRE" also PORTAL TECHNOOGY TO THE MOON AND MARS

The JUMP ROOM I was telling you about. MAGLEV TRAINS - A FAST TRAIN FROM LONDON TO BIRMINGHAM....PUBLIC TRANSPORT CONSPIRACY. PHIL SCHNEIDER was murdered for speaking out - his clearence was so high that very few people even heard of it.

Phil answered to only three people - The President of the United States - The Director of the CIA - and A Base Commander. Phil built the underground system in America - Al Bielek rode on the Maglev Trains.....as I remember it, Phil's friend John Fialla was also murdered and that's when Phil decided to go public......John Gunderson FBI Director was Murdered - please read his story. Bob O. Dean.....Doctor Bill Deagle - video which I will watch now.

Hi Dave,

It's always interesting to read others take on "unexplained" things, or are they "unexplained"or is it that we don't understand the explanations keep your thought,explanations, theories coming, makes for interesting reading

Rog

Thank you plantfit - Rog.......76 - that's the spirit - I'll do my very best.!

You can take any topic for discussion and you'll find that everyone will have their own views on it. TYAFANS has placed many posts on the 'UFO's' topic and many of his comments seem, to many of us, extraordinary and a little over the top. As I stated in an earlier post, I have an open mind on the subject of extraterrestrials because not one person on this Earth has the knowledge to answer our questions. There has been space probes that have sent back pictures and data of a few planets that are close to Earth but outer space is infinite. My view is that there is life out there somewhere but I would respect the view of someone who said there isn't. Obviously, they have the knowledge of every planet and galaxy in the Universe. i'd also like Nottstalgians to respect the views of others on this topic. I've always found the subject of the Universe fascinating and loved watching 'The Sky At Night' on the television. When you think of what has been learnt in our lifetime, the mind boggles to think of what will be discovered in our grandchildrens lifetime.

• Upvote 1

No not really. Not offensive or anything else really. Ought to have been in the entertainment section though !

All harmless fun really.

Not sure I agree with the harmless fun comments, more in tune with someone either pontificating or being obsequious in equal measure to try & confuse us lesser mortals, who would not possibly understand the higher plain that this persons mind obviously abides. The telling part for me is when those that don't agree are invited to leave the forum, as we're beneath bothering with...................have fun TYAFANS, here's one person who can't possibly compete with the 'greatness' of your thoughts, so 'great ' on fact, that they are surely 'greater' than all previous 'greatnesses' in the entire history of ' greatness'.......................... slywink Just a final thought, don't take thissen too serious, no one else on here seems to, methinks they're winding you up lad!!

Paulus - I for one didn't ask anyone to leave this topic - in fact, so far I have taken none of the opposing comments personaly. No one is better than anyone else around here......in the words of Uncle Ted Nugent - "You can yank me, you can crank me, but don't wake up and thank me".

Fort Knox is one third to half empty of our gold supply - it (the gold) was givien to the Anunnaki (those who from heaven came to earth) in exchange for their advanced technology.

So hang in there sir - no one is holier than thou here.

I doubt there's any gold in Fort Knox, it was a couple of years back now, but a Senator requested to examine the US gold reserves in Fort Knox, was given a time and date to be there, then at the last moment was told his request has now been denied...Hmmmmm, wonder why???

Ayupmeducks - have you ever heard of remote viewing? I think I was listening to Al Bielek, talking about a few years ago and that's where I got the number from - so I think you make a valid logical point - it's all gone now baby blue. Also, did you know that even the president doesn't have high enough clearence to ask questions on topics we all want to know about. You know the Beatles song - "Glass Onion" well here's another clue for you all.......It was really John - and not Paul - and he (John) was the first to go....but I digress. President Obama teleported to Mars in his youth. This is confirmed by Andrew Basiago and William Stillings - as Obama was enrolled in the Major Ed Dames (pioneer in remote viewing) training class in 1980 - Obama back then was known as "Barry Soetoro" and Basiago and Stillings encounted Barry during vists to USA Facilites on the planet Mars.

The time period was from 1981 to 1983 as part of the "Secret Space Program". So much for Obama being "Totally Transparent" BS......and I don't mean Barry Soetoro.