- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

I'm sure there are many many unexplained happenings that are worthy of investigation, but it seems like some people are so obsessed by these things that they outline theories as if they are facts.

"We never really went to the moon, President Kennedy was shot by up to 3 assassins, 9/11 was an inside job". Etc etc.

Most of the time the evidence is fairly clear and only really needs to be presented properly.

Just casting doubt on things isn't enough - you've gotta back it up.

If you have clear evidence of your fanciful ideas, then let's hear it. An article in a magazine or a web log doesn't make it fact.

If you squint hard enough you can see conspiracy theories everywhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

Hello Mr. Barclaycon - 9/11 was an inside job - so was Oklahoma - so was The gulf of Tonkin - all false flags to get us into war.

Cuba - JFK Murder - all well documented to be lies by the US goverment. When they refuse to re-open the investigation there's something very wrong. They do not want the truth known, that they murdered their own people to make it look like outside forces. The airliner tapes that hit the towers, where are they? The plane that hit the pentagon where are the pieces, the bodies and the tail section? From the 9/11 building, where are the desks, file cabinets and toilets - pipes, fixtures and all the rest of it ? The pile on the ground didn't amount to jack-crap as what should have been there. Again, where's the plane parts, seats and people's remains? On top of that, the buildings came straight down in a cloud of dust.

What proof or facts are you asking for that isn't already posted on the internet? I can understand that you don't believe my conclusions of these events - so be it....but I give everyone here names and dates, in order to discover for yourselves the truth and facts, and yet you want more.

I'm only able to lead you to the water - if it smells fishy to you, then please show me where I'm either misguided or just plain wrong. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong - in fact I welcome it. Sir, this evil doing has been going on before you and I were born - they used to cover it up better, but these days - they don't even have to bother any longer. How am I able to help you understand - I'm really trying......because believe me - it took me months to get over the shock and accept things as they really are, and not as I was told, taught and wished them to be.

It all looks fine to the naked eye, but it doesn't really happen that way at all.

Of course!

You're right.

Everything is a conspiracy..... Everyone is involved in a cover up.

The British royal family are all lizards. President Obama went to Mars.....

Articles in small-circulation magazines written by science fiction nerds are the truth and everything else is just lies and deceit.

I'm sure you're probably sincere in your beliefs and I'm not saying that everything is cut and dry, but all the things that you've mentioned above have been debunked, and do you really think that everything on the internet is gospel?

Didn't you used to be David Ike ?

• Upvote 1

About 9/11. If this was inside job then it involved a lot of people. The NYC fire fighters ( who lost 300 of their brothers) the police, who lost over 20 lives, the courts, NYC port authority. Neither of who have asked for an investigation. Motive ?

The widows & widowers, the media ( both US & foreign) the photographers, none of these have asked for an investigation. Again for what reason ? The airlines, the people who built the planes & installed the guidance systems.

I could go on & on. None of these people have asked for an inquiry. Why not if it was" am inside job"

It stretches credibility that all these people plus many more are all involved in a massive cover up doesn't it.

Truth is 9/11 was a terrible act of terrorism. Nothing more nothing less.

• Upvote 1

I was looking for a conspiracy movie about the moon landings which I thought was Doppleganger.

In it the astronauts are removed from the rocket just before take off, and are forced to walk about

and be filmed on a moon/mars? set. They soon sus out that they are never to be allowed to 'return to earth'

and attempt their escape. What was that movie?

However Doppleganger is a great movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCLpB7SHLqE

I agree that almost everything is perceived as a conspiracy theory through certain peoples innocent eyes, but I'm still not convinced that the JFK assassination was just a one off nut job though.

Hello Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your very kind reply, concern and questions. Please try these on youtube - Ted Gunderson FBI Special Agent says 9/11 was an inside job---LA Division from 2004. FBI had advanved warning. Also, CIA Whistle Blower Susan Lindaver - and 9/11 Conspiracy / names / connections and details exposed. I see that you are a "Newbie" like myself - welcome from Dave. Please allow me to digress for a moment, to the JFK murder.....LBJ kept that case on a local level, one loon with a gun and one dead president - by keeping in on a local level, they could control everything, and lay JFK to rest without any federal involement. As for 9/11 trucks came in the middle of the night for weeks or months (I forgot which) and set up all the demolition - building seven also went down and nothing touched it at all...but watch the explosions inside. A professional job. Again please watch Conspiracy one mentioned above. Banks - Money - Power - Evil - War.......Check out the American Dollar Bill for clues.

The Freemasons are Evil - Moving on to The Church os Scientology Evil - Check out the Franklin Sex Abuse Case in Washington case - evil and the Vatican Evil.....all are inter-connected - governments evil inter-connected.

Well sorry to piss on your bonfire re 9/11 matey-boy, but there were no trucks in and out of the twin towers in the night, my very close mate was working there at the time and I'm pretty sure he'd have noticed something occurring (Double 'r' ?? )

By the way he was joint head of security, and night shift GM working for Dando/Mathieson securities. And the first he knew of it was a ruddy great bang as he was awoken from his bed when the first plane hit.

• Upvote 1

Capricorn one was the "trip to Mars" movie.. It was better done than the Apollo lunar movies though.....Acting was more convincing too....LOL

Tyfans. Thanks for your reply. My point still stands. Neither the police, fire brigade, port authority, the airlines, the people who built & installed the guidance systems on the planes & most importantly the families of the dead have ever asked for the case to be reopened.

The press, foreign or US have ever questioned it don't you think at least one would come forward & question it.

So the point is why ? Why have none of these people asked for the case to be reopened ?

By the way I'm not a newbie I just haven't been round this way for a while.

Mr. Beefsteak - Please ask your close mate, who was the joint head of security as well as the night shift GM worker for Dando - Mathieson Securities person, who you leave nameless, while I offer all names and sources in my post. Confront him with the question, on the security video tapes that three or four unmarked vans arrived for ten days - this between " August 22nd or 23rd until September 3rd - after the janitorial services left, and were followed home by NSA / CIA / FBI in some combination - thees unmarked vans arrived......Susan Lindauer's opinion is this is exactly when the buildings were wired for a controlled demolition.......supporting the fact that when set off - the bulidings came down in "Free Fall" that no fire could or would ever happen in a million years, with out outside intervention taking place.

The black boxes in the airplanes were all recovered - but the tapes were never heard by the public...and the government said the boxes were never recovered...another lie. I respectfully suggest that you and your sleeping friend, wake up and listen to to Susan's story, you just may change your mind.

My apology Mr. Smith it said you were new on your profile - welcome back and it's a pleasure to meet you sir. Please listen to Susan Lindauer's 9/11 story on youtube is all I ask. Then see if you still stick to the same opinion. Thanks in advance.

Dave

From her Wikipedia page

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist and antiwar activist.

In 2003 she was accused of conspiring to act as an unregistered lobbyist for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions with the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.[1][2][3] Lindauer was found mentally unfit to stand trial in two separate hearings. During her incarceration she won the right to refuse forced antipsychotic medication which the United States Department of Justice claimed would render her competent to stand trial.[4][5] She was released in 2006 and all charges were dropped in 2009.[6]

A person found to mentally unfit to stand trial. Sounds very credible.

• Upvote 1

Oh Yes the miss-information comes out first - she has no mental illness and does not suffer from depression. They wanted to shut her us is all, she stuck to the truth, and wouldn't back down. She knows the facts and sticks to the facts and follows the truth till the end. Other than her laugh, I really like her and what she has to say. Please give her a listen.

" She has no mental illness" really ? Are you sure ? Proof ? What proof ? Scientific evidence ? None, credible witnesses ? None.

And again I ask the question why ? Why have the police, the fire fighters, any of the emergency services, the press, not one of the bereaved family's asked for a new inquire. Not one. Not one of those who lost loved ones asked for a new enquire. Not one. Please address this question. Why those who were most affected, those who lost friends, loved ones, colleagues would all lie. Lie on a repeated basis. What would they gain. It makes no sense. Again I say, please address this point.

So who do I believe ? One person with a diagnosed mental illness ? Or the thousands of professionals who were involved & have investigated it ?

Awfully sorry old bean , but his name is Doug Dando, co owner of said corporation, hope that clears it up, and as Mr Smith says, your witness is clearly 'not up to the mark' to be taken seriously as a credible witness (By the way where was she in the twin towers when these trucks were coming and going ? )

According to her lecture, her friend (CIA / FBI / NSA) saw the video tapes, and informed her about the unmarked vans coming and going during the days she stated - the time being 3:00am to 5:00 am ask your friend about that time frame and the video tape on those days. Also in answer to your question, I don't know where she was during that time period, although by not coming up with the answers her boss wanted - to keep his boss happy, she took away the Whitehouse's Plausible Deniability.

To Mr. Smith, look for yourself at the internet, for those who don't agree with your opinion....you'll find names such as Charlie Sheen, Bob Graham, Senator Bob Graham, The 9/11 Truth Movement (friends and familes) The Arizona State Senate espousing demolition theory and supporting a reopening of the 9/11 investigation. The 9/11 Commission Report Omissions and Distortions by David Ray Griffin.

As to your question about the families not demanding the investigation be opened again - aren't they being paid off by or living on government monies. There is a voice demanding truth and facts be known - the US government isn't about to do that and expose their evil doings.

Lorie Van Auken says only 30% of their questions were answered by the commission....Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth want the case reopened as does Michael Moore.

The facts should be plain to your common sense - no building Free Falls without an added energy source to increase that outcome.

I'm perplexed as to what added facts you desire to prove to your liking that something evil happened on 9/11 directly caused by our government.

I'm beginning to think that Ian Anderson was right about his thick as a brick country-men.