- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

The facts should be plain to your common sense - no building Free Falls without an added energy source to increase that outcome.

Well I guess that disproves any gravitational theories! So, without some "added energy source" no building ever falls down, and I suppose a jet airliner that is fairly full of fuel is not an "added energy source"?

Do you know about potential energy? Calculate how much potential energy the top 20 floors of the WTC had (not to mention the rest of the building), then determine the blast over-pressure caused by the building collapsing, and see if it sufficient to destroy nearby buildings that were otherwise untouched. If you can produce those calculations, and they support your theory, then you "may" have some basis for your odd theories, but until then, it is just a load of rubbish!

Please "Google" "Building Collapse" - I am sure your knowledge of structural failure requiring an "added energy source" would be very useful to those who have to investigate these collapses, as they are obviously wasting their time looking for corrosion, inappropriate materials, improper construction, etc. Is is also a bit disconcerting to me to know that I wasted 30 years of my life researching such collapses and always missed the obvious!

The problem with conspiracy theorists, is they NEVER produce any real supporting documentation - it is all based on the government "hiding" something. How convenient for them.

As far as I know the twins towers failed due to the steel work not being correctly insulated against fire.

The intense fire caused by the jet fuel heated up the structural steels works, (please note the word structural) to the point where it failed.

Concrete and glass will not stand on its own it needs the steel to support it hence the catastrophic failure.

I've watched a few videos on the twin towers, and not by conspiracy theorists either, but by folks who earn their living designing high rise blocks, architects and structural engineers.

At present there is a list of over 3000 experts in the field of designing and building high rise tower blocks with Phd's and many years in their relative fields who do not believe the governments theory.

Most actually say what happened is impossible without a little help from "cutting charges" strategically placed throughout the structural steel supports.

Before anyone criticizes me for being a conspiracy theorist watch this video from start to finish. There are several around, but I think this is the best as it is done by the real men who design buildings and structural steelwork. LISTEN to them, then come back and tell me the twin towers collapsed due to planes hitting them and setting the towers on fire..

I'd much rather listen and believe experts who's job it is to design buildings like the twin towers than anyone with very few academic qualifications or the experience these men have.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-explosive-evidence-experts-speak-out/

I suppose Boston last week was done by little green men trying to pinch our drinking water too, and that shootout in Seattle was them again.

We seem to have drifted away from the Title .....'Nottingham'

Yeah. I was thinking that.

I don't think we are really going anywhere with this.

Dave has clearly decided that everything is a conspiracy, so let's leave him with his thoughts and instead get on with some 'Notts' stuff.

• Upvote 2

I once went to Venus.

I was amazed at all the naked bodies fornicating there.

Hang on,sorry,it was the Venus adult shop in Sydney.

I'll get me coat now.

Baz :ninja:

• Upvote 2

I guess the attraction of conspiracy theory's, the thrill of perceiving yourself as an "outsider" then only one who knows the "truth" will always out way the actual boring evidence & facts.

It's rather like anecdotal story's will always outweigh all the mountains of hard scientific evidence when it comes to the garbage that is Homeopathy.

Guy takes a spaceship to Mars. Gets out of spaceship, and is met by a 20-foot tall, sexy, blond scantily-clad bombshell...

He says "Take me to your ladder, and I'll meet your leader later

What do you call an over-weight alien?

Extracholesterol

So I picked up this alien chick, and she couldn't remember how to get back to her ship, so we ended up driving in crop circles all night long...

Nowt wrong with listening or reading other peoples opinions on all sorts of subjects, you don't have to reply as Michael Booth suggested, we all have different beliefs and opinions on millions of subjects and it would be wrong to suppress these beliefs and opinions, if anyone does'nt want to contribute to this thread. fine thats all our choices but please don't condemn a new poster and member of this site just because he has different views, Nottingham folk are renown for being tollerant of other folk no matter what their beliefs, idea's culture etc and I for one am proud of that.

over to you

Rog

Yeah. I was thinking that.

I don't think we are really going anywhere with this.

Dave has clearly decided that everything is a conspiracy, so let's leave him with his thoughts and instead get on with some 'Notts' stuff.

But wait - compare these two photos and see what appears to be lurking inside the Council House:

DestinationMoon_zps3f7940f7.jpg

CouncilHouse_zps5e829c9e.jpg

(The first one is taken from monstermoviemusic.blogspot.com the second is from www.skyscrapercity.com )

• Upvote 2