- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

what the basic problem is if such aliens exist its most likely they were created before us to have gained superior knowledge All the galaxies and stars created before us are now accelerating away from us at an ever increasing speed the reason for which is not known  Science tells us that the speed of light can not be exceeded therefore even if aliens could attain such a speed the rate of expansion of the universe means that even flat out they would be standing still and would never reach the intended target This would be like a fish fighting a torrent if the universe continues with this expansion they would eventually be going backwards and could never reach our planet  The predictions are that billions of years into the future the night sky would be all black because even light from these galaxies could not reach us  aliens are best left to the realms of you tube fantasy along with lochness monsters ghosts and yeti  this planet was spinning around billions of years before the human race came on the scene and will continue to do so long after we have gone the fact that we have not hit anything in billions of years despite having no one on the steering wheel even if we had one shows how big space is  meeowed

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

That assumes straight line flight trying to catch a fleeing object and i agree that due to the fact you can never divide anything to equal zero you will never catch up. However the space program has shown us you don't aim at the target, you shoot where it will be in x time. Our galaxy is like a spinning cathrerine wheel so it would make sense to fly against the spin therefore your target is not moving away, it's getting closer.

Thats irrelevant  because the earth would also bee in the same galactical spin not standing still even intergalactical travel would take millions of years even at light speed you would not be able to come and go at will warp drive will only ever exist on star trek  meeowed

The age of the human race comes into play by the fact that had the human race appeared early then the expansion of the universe would have made the travel shorter  The origin of the universe give or take a bit is 13.5 billion years if this was converted into a 24 hour clock then dinosaurs who were here much longer than we have been would have appeared at 20 mins to midnight on the first day  The human race only turns up at 2mins to midnight therefore when you look at our impact on the planet in such a short existence its more likely we will have become extinct before any other life turns up here  We will rapidly exhaust the worlds resources by over population I fear the human race lemming like compulsion to destroy each other will result in extinction Also if aliens did somehow make it here I dont think it would end well for the present population when you look at what happened to conquests of the past to the indigenous populations

But you're presupposing they are making a special journey to see us rather than stopping off to see the funny little blue planet whilst on their way to a galactic beach somewhere.

• Like 1

And even if they did land here, I don't think that the park and ride would be big enough for their transport, so that would mean more congestion.

• 2 weeks later...

Then there was the chap who saw a UFO and didn`t know what it was!

I have never seen any object that I would describe as a UFO but I have observed radar reflections whilst at sea of apparent solid objects doing things no known earthly object would do. The radar checked out o.k..

This was back in the early 1970`s when I was in the navy. It led me to a life time interest in the electromagnetic spectrum and sensor technology. Our eyes only pick up a miniscule part of this spectrum. I am still working on the construction of a mobile sensor array, spectrum analyser and computer analysis programmes. I did start a sighting listing called "Ufocomfil", some have called it "Ufocomfile", google it if you must.

By the way, I come from Beta Sygni (lol).

You want our man Benjamin for that type of stuff Coughdrop,he's into all sorts of "magnetism" or is that just "Babe magnet"? slywink

Rog

• Like 1