- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

Hello to you - Merthyr Imp - Ya know something, that is an excellent question....I placed it there because it fit in the time line, even though It's science fiction in my factual listing. Well, fiction meets reality - in 1951 the move was released - about a space ship landing in Washington and five years later the same event really happened. The man who wrote the book, his first name is Harley - in the movie, the secretary to the president comes in the hospital to see the visitor - his name is Mr. Harley (curious) - also, when the American government wants to prepair you for something drastic, they give you fair warning......like false flag events.....such as The Gulf of Tonkin Incident (Americans are floating dead in the water) led to the Vietman War (it was a lie) The Oaklahoma Bombing - The Twin Towers - led to the mess we're in right now ,over there. Iran is coming soon.-- on it goes. I see that move as a pre vistor warning - as the real visit soon followed.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

There is a saying regarding the belief in God and I think it also applies (change the word God) to extraterrestrial life.

For those who believe in God, no explanation is necessary.

For those who don't believe in God, no explanation is possible.

• Upvote 1

Cadbury's yep that works just fine thanks for that - cute.....

I think we'd have to be pretty naive to think we are the only "intelligent" beings in the whole of the cosmos...

Now have others achieved ways and means of traveling through space at speeds in excess of the speed of light...????

Personally I can't accept the concept, how do you veer to miss an object traveling at high speed??? How do you detect an object that would tear the hull of a spacecraft apart???

Maybe some of the Sc-Fi show creators have grasped the idea of travel between planets at great distances apart??? "Stargate"?? Or some other similar device?

There's also the chance of parallel universes whereby some enterprising alien has found ways to inter travel between them??? Who knows.....

I live deep in the country with virtually no light pollution, the only flying objects I've seen in the night sky are planes traveling between cities and the odd meteorite or two....Of course the odd bat and owl also come to mind..

Yes Michael - right you are - invert the two - once I did that, it became clear to me, and my understanding became stronger faith.

Who do suppose Moses was speaking to up on the mount in the cloud! He went into the cloud and had a chat and came down with the ten commandments. Then there's the burning bush.....the parting of the Red Sea........the immaculate conception (understood).

Now just plug in and advance the concept God / UFO....making the blind to see, the crippled to walk....food for the masses - water into wine, yes the stories were true.

Hello Ayupmeducks - you must be from the show me state! I cheated and read your profile. Sir, I'm here to inform you that yes, stargate is real and does function perfectly. It's called "A Jump Room" or simply "Jump Room" - imagine a lift in a tall building - as you know, the door opens you step in and with the settings being made before you got in - 30 seconds or less go by - the door opens and you're there. Kind of like star trek except your body stays intact through the trip, when you arrive you're standing as when you left and the door opens, you step out. Again, stargate shows us what we've had since 1970 sir....it's been kept a secret by not only the USA but I'm sure others.

The thing I've noticed on the subject of UFOs and ETs.........

...people who believe in them will interpret all evidence in a way which will back up and confirm their belief;

...people who don't believe in them will interpret all evidence in a way which will back up and confirm their belief;

It's virtually impossible to get someone to change their opinion on the subject.

Hello to you - Merthyr Imp - Ya know something, that is an excellent question....I placed it there because it fit in the time line, even though It's science fiction in my factual listing. Well, fiction meets reality - in 1951 the move was released - about a space ship landing in Washington and five years later the same event really happened. The man who wrote the book, his first name is Harley - in the movie, the secretary to the president comes in the hospital to see the visitor - his name is Mr. Harley (curious) - also, when the American government wants to prepair you for something drastic, they give you fair warning......like false flag events.....such as The Gulf of Tonkin Incident (Americans are floating dead in the water) led to the Vietman War (it was a lie) The Oaklahoma Bombing - The Twin Towers - led to the mess we're in right now ,over there. Iran is coming soon.-- on it goes. I see that move as a pre vistor warning - as the real visit soon followed.

A couple of points here - what book are you referring to that was written by someone named Harley?

Also - have I got this right? - is it your contention that the US government prompted the making of the film in order to prepare the populace for an real spaceship landing in Washington that they knew was going to happen five years later?

According to Wikipedia: 'Producer [of the film] Julian Blaustein set out to make a film that illustrated the fear and suspicion that characterized the early Cold War and Atomic Age. He reviewed over 200 science fiction short stories and novels in search of a storyline that could be used, since this film genre was well suited for a metaphorical discussion of such grave issues. Studio head Darryl F Zanuck gave the go-ahead for this project, and Blaustein hired Edmund North to write the screenplay based on elements from Harry Bates's short story Farewell to the Master.'

Ayupmeducks (#30). You make a few good points in your post and your questions cannot be answered because we don't have the knowledge.

My answer would be this: When my grandparents were alive, would they have believed the technology of today?. Also, look what has been discovered since we were kids, it's mind-blowing. I could sit here for hours giving examples and DNA would be one of them. Just because we don't have the answers now, it doesn't mean there are no answers.

Hi Cliff Ton,

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trying to convince anyone of anything....nor am I trying to be a wise guy, or a know it all - or come across as crazy or a fool - so far no one has come right out any said anything like that....at least to my face, so to speak. I started this topic, because I feel so stupid, so limited, so taken advantage of...dumbed down by the powers that be....and aren't we all the fools of the system? Sir, I just woke up is all, I'm shocked and totally stunned at what's been going on around us.....and the lies, cover ups people being killed because they know too much - thrown out of windows - killed and thrown in the river......missing.....how many people go missing every year in the world (I'm not exactly sure myself) but the figures would keep you awake at night - where are they all going? I came upon a story of a paper boy, he was thrown into a car and ended up working as a male sex slave. You get the idea...it's in the news papers from time to time but it's evil.

I would like to inform and educate is all.....when it's time for me to shut up just let me know - I'm sure you will and I respect that - I just deliver the goods. Trying to help in some way.

Thanks Michael.....and to Merthyr Imp - The truth is, that I did make that leap didn't I ---without a good defence. But yes, I can say this - the movie and the facts are too close together to be by accident.....so for me it's easy to link them together. As for the Goverment part - having a hand in this movie and trying to esae the truth to us - would it surprise you at all? After all the under handed things they have done to all of us!

Here's two off handed example - when I was a kid, we got full service at the gas station at no extra charge......then, they told the public, in order to keep the price of gas down, ther're going to install self-service pumps - you save 5 or 10 cents per gallon - a month later, your savings for gas is gone and the price is 25 cets more for the use of the new self service pumps - well, someone has to pay for it ya know - by the time you figure it out, it's too late and you're screwed! Twice - now you have to pump your own gas and pay more at the same time.....and they're laughing at all of us. The same with deposit bottles going to no deposit bottles.....no deposit saves the store money - a month later the price goes up because there's no longer a deposit - go and figure. I watched it happen over and over again. You see it every week you go food shopping. Up Up Up the prices go.

Hi Fynger,

They come for gold, silver, water and copper....they also can be seen hovering over power lines.

Check out Billy Meyer and see what you think.

i have checked out billy meier some time ago.

the man is a total fraud.

Life beyond Earth, why not, don't believe in aliens but I do believe there is life in outer space. If they came to planet Earth and seen the mess we have made of the planet they won't come back If they got any sense.

and to Merthyr Imp - The truth is, that I did make that leap didn't I ---without a good defence. But yes, I can say this - the movie and the facts are too close together to be by accident.....so for me it's easy to link them together.

I see - so this connection between a fictional film based on a 1940 story and something that is said to have happened a full five years after the film was released is just your opinion, without any basis in fact?

Are you able to answer my other question - what book are you referring to that was written by someone named Harley?

Aliens visited Earth in the early 1970s...They landed on the outskirts of Nottingham.They observed the building of Maid Marian Way and the demolition of the Black Boy.

Deciding there is obviously no intelligent life here they took off.

A more recent probe saw the alterations to the Market Square and coming to the conclusion there had been no evolutionary progress they have decided not to bother returning.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Phil,

I wish Billy was 100% honest, he does admit making photos, and models....he likes the attention, who could blame him really. My personal opinion is he's real enough to pay attention too - but not to bet any money on. By the way it's Meier as you corrected me and not Meyer as I spelled it.

I still like the old geezer even a half truth in his case - I can forgive him for.

I've got a much better one for you - have you seen Clöse Encounters Of The Third Kind? Let me know.......I'll knock your socks off!

OK Merthyr Imp ----- yes sir here goes - the book is called "Stranger at the Pentagon" written by Harly Andrew Byrd who is the nephew of the late and famous Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd..........On the internet just search for the following - Val - Valient Pentagon and read for yourself well documented. Let me know what you think.

Cat-Fan - Area 51.........Bob Lazar - please check him out first - or do you know of him already? Then get back to me please.

The Little Alien Inn - Cafe is there on the Intergalatic Highway.......

It's virtually impossible to get someone to change their opinion on the subject.

I have , I always believed in them from a very young age (Or rather wanted to) But have changed my mind over the last few years.

I actually was convinced I'd seen one once, One evening I was driving down the M6 past Stoke on Trent when I saw a strange light in the sky off to my left (Over the City) Cars on the motorway were swerving all over the place as they saw it too, it was large and moving slowly with a white spotlight on the front and other lights round the side. I actually rang my mum to tell her what I was seeing !

It wasn't till much later (Weeks in fact) that I realized what I'd seen was actually the 'Goodyear' blimp filming a night match at The Britannia Stadium !

But I was certainly convinced at the time.