• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I absolutely agree with Ayupmeducks. I really think that these women are hoping to jump on the compensation bandwagon. This is so long ago, where is the proof? Times were very different in the 60s an

Or, alternatively, they could be be people seeking a bit of closure after all these years of knowing (Or rather being told) that 'nobody will take any notice of you , let alone believe you' 'Cause the

But she is giving evidence as a witness, not a victim, to an alleged incident that she witnessed in the early 90s, which would place her in her early 20s. The incident she witnessed was apparently in

Sadly the Captain Pugwash tales are all myth and legend. The cabin boy was "Tom" there was no "Seaman Staines" etc It was just a tale dreamed up by some one with nothing better to do with their lives.

(Much like us on here .........LOL)

• Upvote 1

But who pegged who???

(Only of interest if you are aware of the Australian meaning. slywink)

Got to be the one with the woody

I hear little weed is filing a complaint against the flower pot men for deflowering her......Where's me 'at and coat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gold, pure gold...................made me laff anyroad................

Not only are the Capt. Pugwash tales wrong - they cost The Guardian, and other newspapers a LOT of money! The Pugwash writer sued them for slander - and won!

• 11 months later...

Sad sight on tv last night,Freddie Starr with his solicitor( speaking on his behalf) Freddie looked a broken man after announcement that all charges had been dropped.

• 6 months later...