• 4 weeks later...

good night just got in really tiered need to go to bed and get some sleep

goodnight all

How'd it go Moz? Good night? I live just outside John O'Groats so it wasn't really an option for me - the taxi home would have been a little expensive.

Thank you to everyone who attended last night. We really enjoyed it, enjoyed playing and enjoyed entertaining everyone and look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to those of you who came to see MozMicDawn at the Lion last night - it was thoroughly enjoyable for us and hopefully for you too. Most of the sound was recorded - I will work through to see if I can put out any sound bites. Also unknown to most of us, the second set was Skype'd to Cyprus - international fame!

I don't know whether anyone has noticed this, but on previous posts have I have put up links to a song & video made by the band. Just a bit of history - Micky & I went out together in the 70's & then split up, lead separate lives before meeting up again after a 30 year break. This eventually lead Micky to write the song 'Somewhere Out There'. That is now recorded & the video contains some old pictures of the two of us. I will repost it if anyone is interested.

Moz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhLYixo54k

sorry could not make last night trying to save my pennies for my weekend in skeggy first weekend in august only 3 weeks now.

hippo girl can you remember the name of the other group we saw at the lion the one with the guy who played the drums and sang just three of them in the band

babs

• 1 year later...