Move aside Cordon Bleu baking. I have invented Cordon Noir. simply make your sausage roll in the time honoured fashion and bake at Gas Mk8 for 3 hrs - hey presto! Cordon Noir or carbon cookery :D

198924_4918448401521_211466016_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

I can cook like that !

When we moved to thins house we had no gas (Plugged because of a none existent leak, which no body (no numpty) could find complete with their sniffer kits) , till I was digging the garden by the wall near the meters and discovered a 40 odd year old tin of paint thrown in as 'back fill' which of course stunk to high heaven) So i had to buy an electric stove complete with fan assisted oven.

​And yes we knew you had to reduce cooking times on everything ! but a lot of it still came out over cooked , or just plain burnt, It wasn't till it gave up the ghost just after it had passed it's guarantee date that , on borrowing another electric cooker from friends , we discovered that the last one was broke from the day we bought it and must have cooked everything on full pelt from the off.!!

Move aside Cordon Bleu baking. I have invented Cordon Noir. simply make your sausage roll in the time honoured fashion and bake at Gas Mk8 for 3 hrs - hey presto! Cordon Noir or carbon cookery :D

198924_4918448401521_211466016_n.jpg

Did you have tomato sauce with it ?

Baz :ninja:

• Upvote 1

Been known as Compo since the early days of "Last of the Summer Wine" when my surname and clothing matched that of Compo Simmonite AKA the late, great Bill Owen :) I still lived in Nottingham at that time.

• Upvote 1

You now have a filter for your fishtank

PS. That looks just like my $15 New York steak after wifey gets hold of it

I had to take over the cooking.

She likes her steaks well done, does she?!

No she dosnt eat beet

Actually i saw yesterday in China they have it worse than your horsemeat they are using RAT

Me Mam always used to say that eating burnt toast made your hair curly. I don't know why all us kids wanted curly hair, but we would fight for it. Reckon now that it was just so we would eat it and not have it thrown away, as none of us ever got curly hair afterwards.

No she dosnt eat beet

Actually i saw yesterday in China they have it worse than your horsemeat they are using RAT

Ratatouille and Mouseaonee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...