just going to say mine gone pinky brown and yellow when its usually blue

No difference for my I have tried going to the 'change theme box to reverse things but when I click on it bugger all happens.

Stuck in a blue world with no headers nothing, someone must know how to rescue me and get me back to the original world.

Colin

Mick2me....

Have a problem with the new contents format.

In the past, after logging on, I would click on 'View New Content' in the top right and have all the new posts displayed since my last visit.

As I went through each one and then closed it, it would disappear from the new content list.

Now, after reading and closing a new post, the item remains in the new content listing!

The only way that I can remove it is to click on 'items since my last visit' and then click back on 'new contents that I have not read'. That way, it gets relegated but it is an annoying problem that has only commenced over the past 48 hours.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

ps I use the Old School format.

I myself have had two topics that stayed in the 'View new content' list despite being read?

I have no problem now but if any other members have the same problem, I will post a bug report to IPB.

If I get the problem again I will change the display criteria as you mention.

This may give IPB the answer to the bug fix.

www.InvisionPower.com is the paid forum software that Nottstalgia runs on. It is continually under development with new features being added. Skins are designed by other persons and as the Forums develop sometimes skins may not keep up. For example the oldschool skin has nearly 700 image files. Invision only have to add a new button and the skin will be out of date. This is not however connected with the problem Trevor mentions.

• Upvote 1

Thanks mick2me.

I have had the odd topic over the last few months that has stayed in the new contents listing despite being read. I found the only way to get rid of the post was go to the main Forum section that it was in and click on 'mark all read'.

This latest problem however, has each and every new content remaining on the list despite being read.

Sure that you will fix it though..................or infer that my computer is at fault, which it is not!!!!

Incidentally, still have no 'Like This' register that shows me who else likes a post or, if I click on the Like This button, it just changes to "Unlike'.

And another thing, your avatar was missing for the last few days and has now reappeared.

And one more thing...it is raining here in Melbourne.

I now don't feel quite as daft knowing that others are experiencing minor display problems!

Still getting "misted" reply box, but unfortunately still totally ignorant re "print screen", can't get anything to happen when I try so to do.

PS: Have no idea what "Old School" is in this context !

Yes my avatar did disappear, I had to reinstall it?

The star image at the side of unread content also disappeared?

The spot means topic you did not contribute to, the star means you did.

Clicking on either star or spot takes you to the first unread post.

Clicking on the title takes you to the first post in that thread?