Non Members viewing 'View new content' link initially see latest post (active topics) in the last 24 hours.

They have the same choices on the left menu to choose a longer period. They do not have the choices,

'Since last visit' or 'not read'

Not got time to check it out today till later.

Possible explaination: Some areas are only viewable by members so those topics will only display to members not guests.

I believe I also created a couple of areas that are only viewable by established members based on their post count.

Appreciate feedback from members on what they see logged in or out.?

View New Content items, once read, do not automatically disappear from that listing as in the past.

Have to go and click on View New Content window in the top right to delete the ones that I have read or, switch between Contents I have Not Read and New Since My Last Visit to remove them from the new content list.

Same fault that I registered in the Cock Up post a couple of days ago.

And it is not my computer.

View New Content items, once read, do not automatically disappear from that listing as in the past.

Have to go and click on View New Content window in the top right to delete the ones that I have read or, switch between Contents I have Not Read and New Since My Last Visit to remove them from the new content list.

Same fault that I registered in the Cock Up post a couple of days ago.

And now I cannot edit - it tells me my post is empty.

And it is not my computer.

compusmash

Hiya,I am new to all this so i apologise if i have missed something,but i can't find two Topics that i added yesterday 17th May,titled

What Did We Look Like

and

Cycling on The Canal Towpaths

Sorry i just found them.