today is the first aniversary of kats death and i was hopping to get a rose bush planted today again obsticles been put in the way so appologies to those who have given me money towards this but there is 80 pounds in the bank waiting to get something sorted and as soon as i get the go ahead i will let you know.thinking about kat today as always hope you resting in peace kat gone but not forgoten.

• Upvote 1

Hi Babs

I never got the chance to meet Kat,but i saw her photo on one of you meet ups and she looked a very nice lady,it is a very kind thing you are doing in planting a rose bush in her memory.

Is it really a year since we lost Kat?! It seems like only yesterday she was brightening up the forum with her posts. RIP Carlton Girl, wherever you are.

• 11 months later...

hi all two years today since kats sudden death and at last might get somewere with a memorial the man from gedling nature reserve contacted me on friday to let me know that the paths ar know in around the site of the old geding pit site and they will be looking at planting extra trees and wild flower medows very soon got a meeting with him in two weeks to discus what to plant were ext so at last looks like will be able to get something done after so many knock backs from various people just to let trevor and katerjay know looks like at last i am getting somewere

• Upvote 3

RIP KAT NEVER FORGOTTEN AND THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD

• Upvote 1

And don't forget Caz, one of our founding members.

• Upvote 1

I think of her every time I visit the Gardening forum.

A lovely lady with a great sense of humour.

RIP our Kat, condolences to family.

I know Babs will keep us updated.

Kat - a very special person to so many.

Babs, it will be good to see something eventuate regarding a memorial for Kat after such a long time.