I wonder what he will do with the money

Bigger pond

Where do you think he got the supplies from for the last one ?

Rats! I had hoped you wouldn't notice. All I can say is that £1,841.31 is not enough to pay out on all your begging letters - sorry folks but a new pair of wellies, woolly hat and a gallon of diesel will just about account for that lot.

Rats! I had hoped you wouldn't notice. All I can say is that £1,841.31 is not enough to pay out on all your begging letters - sorry folks but a new pair of wellies, woolly hat and a gallon of diesel will just about account for that lot.

I was once asked what I would do about all the "begging" letters "IF" I won the lottery, I said keep sending them :) :) ;)

I tried to send a begging letter once , but couldn't afford the ruddy stamp !

Tell you what - I'll forgo the gallon of diesel and throw a party tomorrow afternoon (Saturday 7th June 2013) for everyone. Get here by mid day tomorrow and the beers are on me :)

Sounds good, c'mon gang let's rent that charabanc and get going, if we set off from Slab Square on Friday afternoon we might be there for Saturday lunch!