Nottingham Mermaid

Now I know why they have hired David Hasselhoff.

As you know Mermaids are sometimes associated with perilous events such as floods, storms, shipwrecks and drownings.

So it must be to save her.(the Mermaid)

The Theatre Royal have announced a star-studded cast for the region's biggest pantomime Peter Pan which runs from 7 December to 12 January. Leading the cast is international star David Hasselhoff as Captain Hook, joining David is in the title role of Peter Pan is the nation's favourite children's tv presenter Barney Harwood, alongside Nottingham born actress Su Pollard as the magical Mermaid.

Love panto`s ,might try to see it.

stan i love pantomime and have already booked my ticket for the playhouse production always the best in my view but you can bet i will be doing at least two or three ameture productions as well have a few freinds who do andram and some are very good producktions some are a bit tacky but always a great laugh go on start your own an dram group and get them doing a panto.

ive never heard of him either buti have nnever liked the hoff sue pollard ok but i dont think i be going to this one.