• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walked past Harold Larwood and Bill Voce in Kirkby this morning......couldnt bring mesen to tell em the score......just got a coffee from Subway and sat and drunk it down at 'Long Off''...........

"Trevor S, wherever in the world that I've been staying, I've always been an Englishman from Nottingham. That's why I can't understand how you can put Australia before England. I realise that you've m

Australian Love Poem Of course I love ya darlin You're a bloody top-notch bird And when I say you're gorgeous I mean every single word So ya bum is on the big side I don't mind a bit of fl

Oh well , if you want to be childish, I see Webber cocked it up in the grand prix for a start!!

Ain't it though ?

I get the deja vous feeling every time I see an Australian going out to play any sport at the moment "Ah well, at least he tried"

Now that's clutching at straws just a tad !!

As the commentary says "Canada have only scored 1 in their last ten matches, and even lost to 150th placed Mauritania last month !" It's a bit like the Ukrainians thinking they won the world cup cause they beat San Marino last night!

Now surely you're not claiming that "Chewing gum for the eyes" is a 'sport' and thus an achievement for the once great Aussie nation are you ?

Yet again, "It's like congratulating the milkman for giving your wife an orgasm" (Doing something that you are unable to!)

Well that was a weird game !!

If we hadn't had two tries disallowed by a cheating Aussie line judge (One was perfectly good, even the Aussie commentator (and that one eyed Welsh tw*t Jonathan Davies) said so!) we'd have won a match we weren't expected to.

And as for us being 10-0 up at one point !?

In the end the best side won

A hard fought game between the old adversaries...well worth staying up to watch!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/24689335

In the end the best side won...........As we have done on the last 7 occasions that we have played your lot but, I thank you for your kind acquiescence.

Looks like we might have to 'knee cap' these Gunga Din wallahs....Twice they have chased down our high scores with comparative ease.

Series is now level with one game to play...........................http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/24748985

• 2 months later...

BEEFSTEAK!

If you are out there lurking about, I wish to point out a certain whitewash involving your lot down here.

Baked you that pie that I promised would be coming your way......remember?

HUMBLE PIE

:rotfl:

You are right, Commo.....I was forgetting my place in the scheme of things. slywink

On a more serious note, our openers were looking so good that wagers were being made as to their winning the match by themselves.

You have to feel sorry for Cook though.... :rotfl:

• Upvote 1

After another close ODI match which took the Aussies 40 overs to win, I think that England are just lulling them into a false sense of security and then WHAM - England roar back with a Twenty/20 defeat !! unionflag