we will make a good duo then carni we better start practicing tommorow night,

piggy has a lot of alternitive words for lots of sons but i wont dear put them on here.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Philippa/Ada Happy birthday to you.

Just found this, it's hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2fVaHSISw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Better hire a PRIVATE room in the Roebuck then

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my favorite songs from the 70s is a ballad called I`d Love To See You Tonight sung by England Dan and John Ford Coley. The theme of the song is regaining lost love and contains the evocative words "I`me not talking about meridian and I don`t want to change your life",words I have sung hundreds of times over the past forty years. The only minor irritation I had was that I had never heard "meridian" used in that context before but convinced myself it was rooted in the mysticism of the hippie culture, well beyond the understanding of a lad from Hucknall. Some months ago, whilst browsing on the internet I came across this "I`me not talking about moving in and I don`t want to change your life". Doh!  Now whilst the approved version makes more sense, it does not have, for me the mystery of my alternative version.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1