How could they be so cruel..

When I said :-

but it ain't as bad as the fate that it awaits is it ?

You all clearly missed the point that it is going to end up as 'chop and chips' very soon !

Also , if you think an elastic band round the goolies till they drop off doesn't cause discomfort i suggest you try it to yourselves

Some countries have banned the use of Elastrators or similar because of that reason, Beefsteak.

Geez....hasn't this topic gone off track from #1.

Whilst I agree with you in principle I think ..........nuts and two house bricks may be a better option.

Colin

YES but don't get your thumbs caught between the bricks! ;)

Day off today so we took to the hills for a picnic and thought about this thread as we were sat by a burn, with ewes and their lambs grazing.......and they all had their tails, no dockings for them :-)

Trevor's description reminds me of a tale me old man used to tell.

It was common practice in our village for the local "pig man", George Pick, to also castrate the local tom- cats. My grandad took a cat to him one day; Pick grabbed the cat by the scruff of its neck and shoved it head-first into an old wellington boot, then did the business with his knife. Apparently the cat didn't move till he dabbed the wound with some iodine, whereupon there was an almighty yowl, the cat shot out of the boot, up the street and wasn't seen for a fortnight.

Makes yer eyes water just thinking about it!

• Upvote 2