Mick2me.

I was looking at the skins, and I have got one I cannot change, it is called, somthing Mobile, but I cannot change it back to the old school skin that I was using before, as the Change theme button is not working, can you please change my skin to old school your side.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All them bleddy word games again, send for Cliff Ton, he'll know what to do !

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much. The original page used to be a sort-of yellow colour but white is OK. Just so pleased that all those people are no longer staring at me!!

That topic was removed, by another staff member, as a result of a complaint. I have said before here, when some wanted the political area removed from our site, that we try to strike a balance betwee

I've had more problems than the British and Irish rugby team.This is the first day for about a week that I have been able to get on board.Have the signals to Aus. been blocked by the meanies from England ? thumbsdown

Just jokin about the meanies but it's not easy when a person cant sign in.

Baz :ninja:

I've had it a couple of times....tells me "unable to connect or, check the address or, try in a few minutes or, contact my server administrator" Even had it on Google and a couple of other Forums.

I've put it down to the optic cabling that the Labour Government is scrambling to get installed across the nation slywink

• Upvote 1

There are online PING tests that will show where your holdups are,

I havnt got time to look them up at the moment.

You could try this one

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=www.nottstalgia.com

Might not set your origin as start of route?

• 7 months later...

Sounds more like just a web congestion issue to me. I don't usually get it with Nottstagia, but I have with other websites. It just seems to be random. Sometimes have to reboot my router/modem then things pick up again.

• 2 weeks later...

TRYING TO START A TOPIC,AB.GIBSON,DAYBROOK,and iam struggling,new to computers and not the brightest,HELP PLEASE!

Right hand side of a post there is a little grey oblong with a tick and like this, just press it and it should say ' you like this)

• Upvote 1

Right hand side of a post there is a little grey oblong with a tick and like this, just press it and it should say ' you like this)

Thanks basfordred,i think i got it

• Upvote 1

When other members like your posts and press the 'like this' icon, your reputation will increase. You're at 18, next post someone likes , it will increase by one point. Don't worry, none of us old dinosaurs like to ask, but it saves poking around and messing things up.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ayup - what's goin' on? Couple of things : (1) "Quote" doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. (2) I have just scrubbed my old location from the member map (because I'm not there any more!) - but I can't put my new location on. I keep getting a message about a "map error problem" or some such terminology. So I'm a floater at the moment ! - sorry - any suggestions?

Keep getting the dreaded Fault 408 time out message again.